𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕠 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕪𝕦 ᴥ︎

After a long day of work at the pet shop, Chifuyu and Kazutora started cleaning so they can finally leave.

They decided to invite their childhood friend Y/n to take a stroll in the city after she is also done with her work.

Kazutora already locked the door so no one mistakes and comes in hence they don't usually close the shop at that early time.

At that time, Chifuyu was holding the broom and was cleaning the floor while Kazutora was wiping the tables. They heard a knock on the door and Kazutora went to open it because he knows it was y/n.

Y/n: Hello guys!

Kazutora: What's up little Miss!

Y/n: little Miss you say eh.

Kazutora: I'm joking. Chufchuf is over there.
He let y/n in and walked out "I'm going to get us a drink and some snacks" He came closer to y/n and whispered to her "he's all yours now make sure to be a good pleaser"

Y/n became red as a tomato. Kazutora chuckled and started walking out of the door. Y/n turned to him blushing and shouted "where did ChufChuf came from tho?!"

Chifuyu noticed that there was something and came closer "is there something wrong? Where did Kazutora go?"

"He said that he wants to get us a drink and a snack"

"Oh ok! ... well then, Come! We'll leave in a bit. Sorry I'm just about to finish cleaning"

"No it's alright! Let me help you out"

"Oh no you don't have to"

Y/n helped him anyways.

She held the broom and started sweeping.

Chifuya didn't like it so he came closer to her and tried to take the broom from her but he failed.

"Come on, let me help you! I've seen how stressed you've been last days and I just want to be off help cuz I wasn't able to do anything at all"

"Ughhh fine!"

"Yayyy!!"

"Not too soon!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Look at this little kitten!"

Y/n turned her face and in a split second he took the broom from her hands.

"Whattt?! No! That's cheating!"

"If you want it, dance with me"

"... what?"

"You heard it"

ChufChuf walked to the CD player and turned some music on. He came closer to Y/n, and whispered to her ear "show me what you got kitten"

"..... chufchuf I literally don't how to dance and I got nothing to show you and wtf you were so smooth damn" y/n said nervous and quickly.

"Ch-ChufChuf? What kinda nickname is this?"

"Kazutora said it once and now it's stuck"

"I see"

Grabbing her from her waist and dancing slowly to the song while their faces so close to each other, what a romantic scene until someone has to enter and just stare at them.

It was a customer, once they realized, they stopped immediately like 🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏼 for some moments and then Chifuyu spoke:

"Umm sorry we closed"

The customer didn't say anything at first, just stood there in complete silence, then was like "oh uh...yea ok" and left. Apparently Kazutora saw that and came in bursting with laughter.