ℍ𝕒𝕛𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕚 𓆙

It was miserable.

It was a miserable life I have lived.

It was a miserable childhood.

It was very miserable.

I have lived my life in the most hurtful way. It wasn't like those who didn't have parents, or lived poor. No, I had parents and they were wealthy. All my friends in school have been always telling me how lucky I am and that I should be more cheerful and grateful instead of looking like the opposite of humble.

They were right... I should be happy because I was abused everyday. Because I was always been forbidden from eating food for days for the tiniest mistakes. Because I was always compared to other girls. Because of the everyday reminder from my parents that they wanted a boy and not a 'girl'. Because for whatever I do... I've never felt enough.

I've always been the best daughter any family dream of. I'm not trying to show off or talk highly of myself, but I know for a fact that I was good throughout the whole time they told me I'm not. I discovered that recently when I heard my friends talking to their parents, and when I've visited their houses. I've never been allowed to even have friends but I somehow managed to have some when I got into high school without anybody's knowing. I've seen them how they were treated and how they treat their parents, I've never been shocked like that before.

Just when I started making friends finally, I've pushed them all away. I discovered that I was just too different, that I think different. Perhaps because I've never had friends before it feels odd to me and I don't seem to fit anywhere.

I graduated high school. I, of course, had struggled to convince my so called parents to continue my studying. I just didn't want to stay at home and see their stupid faces and listen to all those hurtful comments. I've been abused physically and mentally, but something I know is that I'd rather be abused physically than mentally. Verbal abuse hurts way worse than any kind of abuse.

I attempted suicides multiple times. However, something deep inside me kept on telling me that this life is full of mysteries and that all those people who survived bad stuff like me are now living a happy life. I know that that sounds ridiculous but... but I also did not want to die!

I somehow managed to get into the medical field. It was something great. I felt like I have achieved something very great. Although my parents didn't even react to when I told them. I wasn't expecting anything from them anyways. But that wasn't only it, if I got accepted in the medical school, it means that I can go and live my life in my own apartment away from my parents.

I did.

I left them.

It wasn't easy but they were tired of my existence anyways. I'm pretty sure that is the only reason why they somehow agreed. They wanted to go and live abroad and they definitely did not want to drag me with them.

Instead of making friends, I always just went on with the flow. In other words, love me or hate me I don't give a damn shit. I've never trusted anyone anyways.

What a boring life! I graduated college and have became something great, yet I don't want to live the normal life of work to get money and make a family and bring food and so on. It was wonderful at first and I made a lot of money, yet what the hell!

And then one time when I was done having fun in the club (or rather kill boredom) I was going home, I was completely wasted to the point I would actually get in a car accident if I drive the car. I got in the car, and I just sat in the driver seat and... passed out.