ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕦 𓂀

❥Ⓢ𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑧 ꕥ

One freezing very early morning, you were snuggled under the thick soft warm blanket. The dim ray of sunlight that shone through the window, after it just stopped raining, gave an aesthetic view in the room.

You absolutely did not want to leave your warm and fluffy bed. "How can he get up and leave this amazing feeling behind. If I was him I'd pretend that I'm sick or just get the work to the bed" you thought. Rindou woke up very early to do some important papers. Leaving the bed all to you.

After a couple minutes he came busting into the room making a lot of noises and turning on the lights. You started moving clearly frustrated. He opened the curtains and the window claiming that he just wants to change the air in the room.

You hugged the blanket tightly and now you look like a little fluffy ball.

"Come on get up!"

You absolutely refusing to get out of bed.

"Just get up! It's not the hard!"

You pouted your face still refusing.

"Come on babe! I'm hungry and I want a cinnamon roll!"

"Last time I checked, I saw that you have hands and legs" you stated with a tired voice.

"No! I want your beautiful hands to make it and bake it for me. Everything from you tastes hundred times better!"

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Come on babyyy!" He whined.

"NO I'M HIBERNATING"

"What?! It's not that cold out! And your not even an animal!

"Meow!"

He chuckled "what?! No!"

"I CAN BE WHAT I WANT TO BE! Woof woof!"

"Just get out of bed!"

"No"

He looked at her with a sternness face.

You looked at him and muttered "you're just using me are you? We literally have a maid. Go tell her to make you one" and then you closed your eyes.

He felt sad at your reply. It made him feel like you don't care about him. You glimpsed at him, his face showed a sad expression.

"Oh My God! What did I do to my little cute baby!" You thought.

He was about to turn and leave, but then you remarked "In one condition though!"

He halted "and what is it?" Clearly annoyed.

"Give me a kiss!... what? You woke up without giving me one. How can I function through the day!"

He looked at you and grinned "Although I actually gave you one but you were deep in your sleep you didn't even notice"

He gave you one and cheered happily "Now come on baby!!!"

You pushed the blanket away and started to stretch on the bed. It was a long one. Rindou was waiting for you to finish but then you just kept laying on bed.

"UGHH... That's it.." He picks you up bridal style.

".....ಠ_ಠ...omg..P-PUT ME DOWN!!!"

"No"