𝔹𝕒𝕛𝕚 𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 ♥︎

❥Ⓢ𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑧 ꕥ

*ring ring ring*

*ring ring ring*

You moved your hand trying to reach for your phone. You accidentally dropped it and sighed annoyed. Without opening your eyes you picked it up and answered with a sleepy voice "mmmm..."

"Y/N WAKE UP!!!"

"Mhhmm..."

"YES! RIGHT NOW!"

"MMHHMMM.."

"Yes y/n! It's very important!"

"... even I didn't understand what I mean with the mhmmmm!"

"See! I understand you very well even without words. Now come on! Get up!

"Baji... it's literally 2:37 iN THE MORNING!!!"

"... so"

"So?!! And it's winter too!!! You're not expecting me to get up are you?!"

"..."

"... hello"

"Yes I am"

"Is it that important?!"

"Yup!"

"....... I have feelings that it's not but whatever... where should I meet you?"

"At your door"

"At my wha- *you heard someone knocking on the door* I'm wearing your hoodie real quick"

____\\_____

"So where are we going?"

"Just get on the motorcycle"

"Ok.."

After driving for awhile and feeling the amazing breeze on your face, and the warmness of hugging Baji's waist; he stopped somewhere near a grocery store. But no so close to it, you had to walk some time to reach for it.

"Baji I'm cold!" Rubbing your hands together.

"Come hear!"

You walked both together clinging together. It was cute and warm.

"So... can I ask what is this very important matter?"

"Uhhh..."

"W-what?" You muttered

"It.. it isn't anything.. at all" while scratching his nape nervously.

"...."

"Look, I just miss you a lot and miss you! So I thought why not go grocery shopping in the 24/7 grocery store together... right now! You're always busy so I just wanted to see you"

Moments of silence*

"Awweee!!! Me too babyyy!! I missed you a lot!"

You hugged him.

'He's such a cinnamon roll' you thought.

"That sounds super fun actually. You should've told me. But you know, I love unplanned and sudden adventures! Let's go!"

You both walked in the grocery store and while shopping, you hit one of the shelves accidentally with the cart which made a something fall down on Baji's head.

"How the mighty have fallen!"

"It's a dropped chocolate bar. Stop being dramatic"

"Who started dancing on the kitchen's table the other day just because I get them their favourite pudding?"

".... Not meヽ(・∀・)"

"Sure thing my baby ( ̄(工) ̄)"