𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕒 ☽

Music suggestion: where's my love (slowed version)

♥︎

Wakasa's POV
----------------

Always tough.

She always acts tough.

Never in my life have I seen her head down.

Nobody else did too.

What a powerful lady!

What a scary lady!

Nobody ever seen her drop a tear...
.

.

.

Oh dear...

Oh love!

Where are you?!

.

Where's my love?

.

Did she run away?

I don't know

If you ran away...

Come back home!

.

.

.

Back when I was still in high school, there was a girl who's my age, maybe younger in a year, but either way, we were in different classes.

She was always bullied, by almost everyone. Boys, girls, and even teachers.

In fact, she's beautiful. Probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. Probably?! I'm pretty sure she IS the most adorable and pretty girl I'll ever see.

Girls used to bully her because they were jealous of her. Boys used to always hit on her or make fun of her for always standing up to herself. She never let anyone touch her. And teachers... it's because a group of boys and girls made up a dangerous prank on the teachers and all agreed to blame it on her.

I remember she was standing in the middle. Everyone was around her laughing, and smiling malignantly. She didn't do anything. She just stood there. I thought she was gonna cry... but she didn't! She smiled and then laughed making everyone shut up. And then walked away like she wasn't affected and that she doesn't give a damn shit!

I heard about her many times when I was in school. Whenever anything happens with her, she becomes the talk of the whole school. My friends also act like assholes when she passes by "look look. Here she comes, the masculine girl" and all start to laugh.

Those comments actually never bothered her. She's also quite. She doesn't go up to someone and argues about what they remark on her or curse her. It looks like she got used it by now.

Another boring day at school had finally finished. I left school, and I wanted to go straight to the gang I was leading. That's when I saw her surrounded by a group of huge guys that are 10x her size. "What was she doing?" I thought.

I came closer and peeked from the wall.

"Acting tough as always huhh?!!" A man's angry voice echoed.

"Leave me the fuck alone!!"

"You cuss too that's GREAT!" He came closer to her.