𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕒 ☦︎︎

Visiting so early in the morning

It was one Friday morning when you heard the door's bell rang.

It was very early in the morning. Almost 4-5am.

You woke up dragging yourself from the bed, almost tripping on the stairs.

You were so angry at the fact that someone has came on the weekend so EARLY in the morning. You came closer to the door and didn't even peek to see who it was. You were just so ready to go off on the person behind the door.

Once you opened the door about to say something, you felt a hand shutting your mouth. To your surprise it was Mitsuya. Yes surprised, but you still want explanations from him.

Pushing you inside the house with his palm still on your mouth "Get in"

He looked right and left like he doesn't want anybody to see him. Like he has done something wrong or he's going under a secret mission.

Still his palm on your mouth pushing you inside gently, leading you to the living room and setting you down on the couch.

With a confused look on your face and wide eyes, looking completely perplexed in a funny way by his sudden actions and unexpected visit at such an unexpected time.

Him also sitting down though one leg to your side, making him half seated over you. Now that you realise that, you're a blushing mess. Thinking about all this made you want to punch Mitsuya in the face.

"Ok y/n, I know this is surprising, all of a sudden too... also very early, but once I remove my hand do not scream okk?!" He whispered.

You rolled your eyes.

"Come on babeee"

You didn't want to yet you still listened and nodded your head.

He slowly removed his hand. And once he did that you started to whisper-scream at him.

"Wtffff"

"I know I know let me explain"

"Whatever, what's wrong?"

The moment Mitsuya wanted to explain what's going on, someone started knocking on the door.

Both looked confused.

"Why do You look confused Mitsuya? As if you're not here early yourself"

"Well that's different! I'm your boyfriend!"

"This is not my house! It could be for chifuyu!"

**If I didn't mention this before well yea ChufChuf is your brother.

"Let me check"

You slowly walked to the door and asked "who's this?"

"Hurryyy Open!"

You looked to Mitsuya with a blatantly confused face.

"I'll open it" he uttered "stand behind me"

Ready to strike he opened the door to which both of your surprise it was Baji!

"Baji?!!" both said simultaneously.

"Yea what?"

"What're you doing here?" asked Mitsuya.

Baji answered with a completely unbothered face "I always come at this time, why?... wait, what're YOU doing here?"

You processed what he said "always?"

"Yea I wait here until chifuya wakes up or I wake him up"

Then you heard a voice from the back saying "WAIT for me????? You throw Peke J on me! And you threw water on me the other day along with the bucket!!! .... SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WAITTT"

"....what?" Your face now looks even more confused.

"Chifuyu?" Mitsuya uttered.

"I do?" Baji asked.

"............. YES!!!!!" Chifuyu answered frustrated.

"What's going on...?!" you asked yourself.

"Wait, what's Mitsuya doing here?" Chifuyu asked.

"Well, what's going on is basically I wanted to take My girlfriend to show her something I made for her but didn't expect... this"

"You made me something???!"

"Well that's what I was trynna make a surprise!"

"Oh..."

"Well maybe to solve everyone's problems let's go see Mitsuya's surprise" Baji said. And surprisingly it's Baji.

"Yes I agree" chifuyu added.

Both waiting to see what is it more than you yourself.

"... seriously? It's for my GIRLFRIEND! I didn't know that both of u became MY girlfriend"

You still watching them argue in silence.

"Ugh whatever let's go baby"

Then everyone walked to where Mitsuya is going.

He lead the way to his basement where everyone saw a Huge something that looks like a mountain covered with white fabric.

All were surprised, Baji and Chifuyu were just standing there with shock, waiting to know what's that.

You were standing with your jaw opened still surprised but also can't wait to know what is it.

Mitsuya came closer and told everyone to step back except you. He removed the cloth revealing a white wedding dress with the most beautiful features on earth and the most elegant shining crystal from the top going down like ocean waves. That of course is another story from the magnificent tail of this dress.

You were too speechless you didn't notice that Mitsuya got a box out of his pockets, kneeled down on one knee and asked "Will you Marr..."

"YESSS"

"... hahaha" 

He put the ring on and then held you and kissed you.

Believe it or not Chifuyu and Baji were crying their eye balls out that they ended up being the bridesmaids.