ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕦 𓂀 1̥ͦ

ꕥ Ⓢ𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 Ⓢ𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼

Y/n: K-k-ki-

Rindou: Take your time babe, it's ok.

Y/n: Ki-i

Rindou: you can do it babe!

Y/n: KI- KILL ME I HAVE THREE ASSIGNMENTS FROM MIKEY TOMORROW!!!"

Rindou: ...Well I was hoping for 'kiss me' but letting emotions out is good too.

----------------

Bonten, the most infamous criminal organisation in Tokyo, was now almost in control of everything

Bonten, the most infamous criminal organisation in Tokyo, was now almost in control of everything. With Sanzu Haruchiyo as Bonten's number 2, Kakucho Hitto number 3, Akashi Takeomi as the advisor, Kanji  Mochizuki, Hajime Kokonoi, Haitani Ran, Haitani Rindou, and L/n Y/n as an executives, and finally their leader Sano Manjiro, Mikey.

L/n Y/n has been with Mickey ever since she was in Toman. After the disbanding of the gang, y/n tried finding something meaningful to do in her life, though, without avail. She then decided to go back to Mickey, and dedicate her life to him.

Years later, she became one of the most trusted men to the boss of Bonten, which is of course Mikey.

Y/n was friendly and lovable despite her image and work. She was a friend with everyone in Bonten. Especially Haitani Ran. He's your best friend. You always enjoy hanging out with each other. Despite his calm and lazy smile, he's a very funny person. That is, only one person she was in bad terms with, Haitani Rindou.

Unlike his twin brother, Rindou is the type who's blunt and arrogant. Though Ran can also be cocky at times, and sometimes he likes teasing you and Rindou by saying "Aww, you guys make lovely couples" or "you guys get along very well together", this always make you and Rindou go nuts.

Y/n always feels that Rindou acts different only when you're around. He always mocks you, makes fun of you, and always tells Ran why does he always hangs out with a loser like you.

Oh, y/n wasn't any better. She always mocks him too, make fun of him, and they always fight. After all, y/n wasn't Bonten's executive for nothing. She's strong enough to stand up to herself. That's why it's a never ending battle between both of you. However, you both know your limits when Mikey is around.

One time, there was a meeting for the higher ups. Which included you and the other members that where mentioned. You were informed that the location will be in a huge, and an unimaginably tall building.

The Haitani brothers, y/n, Sanzu, Kokonoi, and Kakucho were the first people to arrive.

They reached to the last and highest floor.

Once they entered the room, Y/n walked to the window.

"Haaa, WOW!! This building is super tall. The clouds are next to the window." Y/n rejoiced.