ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚 ℝ𝕒𝕟 ༒

❥Ⓢ𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑧 ꕥ

You just woke up.

"Ahhhhh, that was a good sleep!" You chimed stretching.

You got up, did your morning routine, and all kind of self care you could think of. You were so happy that you had nothing to do today.

Ran was at work. He too said that there's not much to do at work, so he's coming back early today. You both planned to go out on a date tonight.

Hence it's still morning, you've got a lot of time up your sleeves.

It has been such a very long time since you did the stuff you love to do, to the point that you forgot that you actually love doing them.

You dressed up and made a whole fashion show, because why not. That way, now your dressed up nicely so you can do the things you love with nice clothes, and now you saved yourself a lot of time for the date.

You promised yourself that you're not going to procrastinate, so you won't regret it later. Because you literally procrastinate the things you want to do. As you, know these kind of days are rarely to come. So..  TAKE. The. CHANCE!

After several hours, you felt very happy that you fulfilled the promise to yourself. And now it's time for him to come back!

You heard the door open.

"I'm home!"

You heard those words and went down stairs hurriedly.

"Welcome back!" You cheered loudly.

You went to hug him and give him a kiss on his cheeks.

"Welcome back! Do you want lunch or... do you want me?"

"I'll have lunch."

"...(・_・)"

"...(°▽°)"

"... *mumbles angrily*"

He chuckled and left to change his clothes.

You usually don't do lunch, but whatever. He's probably so hungry.

You went to the kitchen and started making your master piece for him. Basically his favourite food.

He came to the kitchen and leaned on the kitchen's counter.

"Are you mad? You look mad" looks like playful Ran wants to get on your nervous.

"I'm not mad"

"Your face is screwed up like you're mad"

"I have a rest bitch face I'm not mad"

A few moments of silence.

"You still look mad"

"I'm NOT mad! But I will be soon!"

Silence again.

He kept watching you.

You looked at him and then looked at the mirror.

"Is there anything on my face?"

"No. Why?"

"You've been staring at me for the past 10 minutes without moving your eyes"

"Oh no, it's nothing... keep doing what you're doing"

You gave him a confused look but he still had that lazy smile on his face. You continued doing what you're doing until he spoke,

"you know, I'm jealous of you"

"Huh? Why?"

"Your partner is way hotter than mine" And walked away.

"B-but... we ARE DATIN-....COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT"

He chuckled and mumbled to himself "I want lunch right now cuz I'm keeping the best for tonight"