Part 25 - prom

☀︎︎ Maya ☀︎︎

☀︎︎ Maya ☀︎︎

It's been three days since Noah took me on a date and asked me to prom.

It turns out that Seb and Drixen were the ones to set off the fireworks on mine and Noah's date night and it only made me happier to realise how much thought Noah had put into it.

Now I am standing infront of my mirror looking at myself dressed ready for prom.

Despite the really late notice for prom, I managed to get myself a dark blue flowery dress which complimented my figure well.

This is a huge step for me, being able to go out in public, my body being exposed for everyone to see

This is a huge step for me, being able to go out in public, my body being exposed for everyone to see. I find myself smiling at myself in the mirror at how far I've come.

I begin to walk over the door so I can head downstairs but the door opens by someone on the other side and then Seb and Drixen walk in together dressed smartly in their neatly-ironed suits.

They stop in their tracks once they see me.

'Wow.' Drixen says.

'Wow.' Seb repeats.

I pull my arms up in front of my body feeling nervous.

'You look amazing.' Seb smiles at me.

'I second that, Noah is gonna go crazy when he sees you.' Drixen gestures towards the door.

I follow them both downstairs and as soon as I reach the bottom step I see him.

Noah stands there, his eyes locked on me, tracing across my body slowly until they meet my eyes.

He is so incredibly handsome when wearing a suit, his hair slicked back and a bright smile across his lips.

He opens his mouth to say something but it seems he is at a loss for words.

Instead he reaches into his pocket and pulls out something which I make out to be some sort of necklace. He walks over and smiles at me before attaching it around my neck, his eyes being focused on mine while he works his hands behind my neck. He is so close I can feel the warmth of his breath on my check and the urge to lean closer and kiss him is to tempting, but I resist the urge for now.