IX - Stalker Tendencies x Blond Boyfriends

By the time I remembered I had to take the mustang back to the shop it was already 6 PM. I said my goodbye to Julie and that I'll be back soon and quickly went to my car.

I buckled in and started the engine. In a few, I was zipping through town in incredible speed - not really fast though, I was raised to abide by traffic laws - on my way to the shop.

I arrived there at 7 PM and drove around the shop to enter the back garage door. Before going out the car, I texted Michael that I'll just buy us some takeout chinese food or Macca's. I took all my things since Jack wants it to stay overnight here because he wants to tune it up some more.

"Why do you want to check it anyway? It's in perfect condition," I ask as I walk around it, him checking underneath the car.

"Your father ordered me to. You know he doesn't like you driving these things around but he feels the need to give you every material thing that you want, so he just wants it to be safe for you," I hear Jack grunting from below.

"I have unbelievable parents, don't you think, Jack?"

"They show their love in weird ways, Miss Cass."

"Love? Hm," I scoff as I lean back on the hood of my car, remembering I haven't given it a name yet.

I have no inspiration yet, so you'll have to wait, baby, I ran my hand across its shiny black hood.

"You think they're really capable of that, Jack? Love?"

"That's what they make me do this for, Miss Cass. They love you."

"They threatened Calum's life because they love me? That's bullshit, Jack!" I shouted in anger. Jack doesn't know much about me and Calum but he knows it's my parents' idea to keep us away.

"A parent's mind's focus is really singular, Cass. When they think something isn't good for you, they take it away."

"Calum's not good for me? How the fuck do they know that?" We were having a crazy conversation, he was under my car, calm and collected, while I was standing upright, losing my shit.

"That's what I don't know for now, Miss Cass but I'm sure they have the answers," he said, ignoring me cussing out loud.

"Why don't they tell me?"

"I'm as clueless as you are," he sighs from below. I realize that I'm bothering him.

"Sorry, Jack. I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around how what they're doing to me passes as love."

"You can always talk to me, Miss Cass, you know that," I can almost see him smiling from underneath the car.

I smile, "I'm gonna go now, Jack. Thanks and text me as soon as I can get the car."

"I will."

And I proceeded to the front of the shop, straight outside. I stop in my tracks, remembering how the shop's almost at the edge of town, how will I get back? Cabs don't drive out as far as here. The bus stop going into the center of the town is still blocks away.

I backed up and went to go inside the shop again - to ask Jack for some help - but I was blocked by a huge figure, my head bumping onto something hard and it hurts.

"Ow!" I look up.

Irwin. He was wearing a navy blue bandanna this time, a black misfits singlet, black skinny jeans and black combat boots, and a naughty lopsided smile.

I swallow, I gotta give it to him, he really is damn good-looking. Danger, danger, he might as well have a sign above his head.

"Is this going to be a normal thing now? You bumping me?" I complained, massaging my head that bumped into his lean chest muscles. Damn, they were hard.