2.10: Fury

M83- Midnight City

"Derek, where are you? We know who's controlling Jackson. Call me back," I whisper shouted into the phone as I walked back into Stiles's room. They're trying to convince the Sheriff that Matt's the killer.

"Do you believe this?" Mr. Stilinski asked me pointing between Scott and Stiles. 

"I know it's hard to believe and believe me when I say it's even weirder to explain how we know but yeah. I believe it," I nodded. 

"Why would this kid want most of the two thousand and six team and its coach dead?" he asked. 

"Isn't it obvious?" Stiles blurted. I looked over at him wondering what the hell is obvious about all of this. "Our swim team sucks. They haven't won in like, six years," 

"Okay, we don't have a motive yet," I stopped him. 

"Right, I mean, come on. Does harris?" Stiles interjected. He looked between us. 

"What do you want me to do?" the sheriff asked. 

"We need to look at the evidence," Scott blurted out.

"Yeah, that would be in the station. Where I no longer work," 

"What?" I asked. 

"Long story," he waved it off. 

"Trust me. They'll let you in," Stiles insisted.

"Trust you?" he asked looking between him and Scott. 

"Trust..." Stiles glanced at me. "Trust, Sky?" 

"Sky, I trust," the sheriff looked over at me. 

I smiled at him. He motioned us to go with him and we followed. I text Derek we were headed over to the station in case he got my voice mail. That way he didn't go looking for us at our house. Scott looked over at me expectantly. I shook my head letting him know I've gotten no answer. 

"We should look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles suggested.

"Why?" Scott asked. 

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one. Remember?" 

"The pregnant girl, Jessica," Scott nodded.

"Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could have seen him," 

"Let's go," the Sheriff waved us in. I waved at the nice lady at the front desk. She doesn't look like she's in a smiling mood so I just put my head down and glanced at my phone once again. "I don't know, guys. There was a six-car pile-up that night. Lot's of people going in and out," 

Stiles began to urge his dad to keep watching. Something feels way off. Derek is never one to ignore our messages. Messages this important. He promised he'd keep in touch in case he needed help with the rest of the pack.

"Wait, there," I pointed at the screen. 

"Oh, hold on, stop! Did you see that? Scroll back," Scott caught on to it. 

"That's him. That's Matt," Stiles called out. 

"All I see is the back of someone's head," the Sheriff leaned in.

"Matt's head. Yeah, I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird," Stiles followed up. His dad looked at him like he's lost his got damned mind. 

"Are you crazy?" he bit out frustratedly. 

"All right, fine, then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear leather jackets?"