Chapter Thirteen: Mission 'Protect Kaya and the Veggie Kids'!Lambo's Goal!

Lambo ran alongside the group, not even close to being out of breath. Used to running for long periods of time because of his missions as a hitman, running away from Bakadera and his dynamite, and whenever he's playing with I-Pin.

But all of that was all just good fun in Lambo's eyes, nothing dangerous to him, and if it was, he'd ran away.

This time he had a goal and was determined to stay put even if he's afraid, his five minutes should be up soon, he just has to keep the creepy weird guy away from this group for as long as he can.

"Is that guy still behind us?", shouted pepper, the nickname Lambo thought of the green kid.

"I don't know! I don't see him anymore!", onion called back, the kid with glasses, "Let's make sure we lose him for good!"

"There's no way that nut job can catch up to us in our own forest!", carrot states confidently, the tall kid with freckles.

(I know these are their actual names but Lambo doesn't know this, so he thinks it's just nicknames he came up with, and even though it's written in 3rd person, this is still mostly in his point of view.)

"Don't you worry Miss Kaya, little Lambo, us Usopp Pirates are going to keep you two safe and sound!", Onion reassured the two.

"That's right! The Usopp Pirates stand by their word!", Pepper agreed.

"Thank you so much.", Kaya said breathlessly, her voice so quiet so she could focus more on breathing as regularly as she can as the small group ran through the forest.

As they ran, Lambo heard a weird sound, along with the trees shaking moments after the sound passed on their right. The group stopped and turned around in surprise. They watched as piles of leaves began to fall from the branches, the trees began to shake more violently before falling one by one.

Lambo and the kid's diving out of the way, dragging Kaya along with them to the ground.

Five minutes is taking a lot longer than usual, did the bazooka malfunction and Lambo's stuck her for a little longer than usual? He's not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Right now, he and these people he's with are in danger, he needs his older self to protect them. On the other hand, there's a chance his older self is injured and needs treatment, thus the bazooka malfunctioning is a great relief for more time to treat and rest his wounds he may or may not have gotten.

As stated before, good or bad. And it's all based on speculation of a five-year-old.

If Lambo was older and knew about swears, he would be swearing left and right at his luck. But he's not, so he's just growling in frustration and desperately wanting to take it out on the weird guy chasing after them.

Caution thrown out the window.

But the older kids won't let him.

"FOOLS I'M GOING TO GET YOU!!", Lambo could hear the weird man screaming at them, hiding behind one of the bigger fallen trees and out of his sight, "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN FROM ME!?

Yes, yes, they do. If not. They'll run for as long as they can, and then they'll fight for as long as they can.

Carrot, Pepper, and then, Onion all peeked over the trunk of the fallen tree at the weird man. Lambo went to go up and look too, but Carrot pushed down on his afro, making him sit back down next to an exhausted and out of breath Kaya.

"We can do this the easy way!? OR I COULD JUST LEVEL THE ENTIRE FOREST!!!"

"Woah, that guy is really mad.", Carrot commented shakily.