Chapter Thirty-Five: Rise of the Mist! Ussop's Potential!

Lambo started off strong, plus, it helped that his skills and abilities have thrown Gokudera off. But the older male has years of battle experience on his side, not to mention he's basically a genius and has faced off much tough opponents than Lambo at a younger age. Gokudera is swiftly adapting to Lambo's attacks and fighting style.

It wasn't long until Lambo was forced on the defensive in his fight against Gokudera, just barely able to dodge the silver haired man's blows, and he hasn't even used his Dying Will Flames against Lambo yet.

That's what really frustrates Lambo the most of all.

The fact that Gokudera is underestimating him, that he doesn't see Lambo enough of a threat to use his own storm flames against Lambo. It's really starting to... PISS HIM OFF!!!

Gritting his teeth, Lambo leapt up in the air above Gokudera, streams of lightning forming all around him.

"Elettrico Diga!", Lambo shouts in mid-air, waving his arm down towards Gokudera's direction.

The short-tempered man's eyes widened, that's a move he hasn't seen any of the Lambo's use before. Multiple streams of lighting were immediately speeding in Gokudera's direction, the older mafioso just barely dodged the first two strikes before being forced to activate his Dying Will Flames in order to block the rest of the strikes from Lambo's new attack.

Stumbling back a little from the force of the strikes, Gokudera looked up at Lambo, who landed in a crouch. Jade eyes narrow dangerously as they glare into Gokudera's own bottle green eyes.

"Quit underestimating me.", Lambo growls as he traded glares with the Storm Guardian, "I'm more than you think, so quit Holding BACK!!!"

...........................................................................................................................................................

Nami's eyes narrowed as they flicked between her two opponents, trying to figure something out. Something's been off with this fight since the very beginning, but for the life of her, Nami can't seem to figure it out. And it's beginning to drive her crazy because of the fact this oddness Nami can't spot, not once has Nami been able to go on the proper defensive and land a hit, while both Chrome and Kyoko have landed at least one or two hits of their own.

What is happening in this fight?

Ealier, after the fight had just began, Nami had ran out of the ballroom and through a door that led to a long hallway in hopes of decreasing the space her opponents can use against her. Leaving everyone else, except Luffy, back in the ballroom facing off against their own opponents.

And the strategy worked.

Mostly.

Through out the fight, Kyoko has remained the main attacker in this fight, while Chrome mostly stayed behind, only striking when she sees fit, which more than half the time catches Nami off guard while she defends herself from Kyoko. More than likely it's because Chrome always strikes when Nami lowers her down just enough around her, focusing more attention on Kyoko every time the brunette ups the speed and level of her attacks.

It's a pattern that Nami is quickly getting used to as well as quickly adapting to, in order to change her position from a defensive standpoint to an offensive one.

Nami swiftly ducked just as Chrome swung her trident at the ginger haired navigator, swiftly dancing away from Chrome's long reach and towards Kyoko, swinging her staff the small woman's stomach, who bent over coughing, Nami slammed her staff on to Kyoko's back, the woman falling to the ground with a grunt, gasping as she finally regained the air, she had lost moments prior. Nami spun her staff overhead, about to swing it down once more, aiming for Kyoko's head for a knockout. But Chrome intervened, holding up her trident, blocking the blow and allowing Kyoko to stagger back up to her feet, stumbling away from Nami in order to quickly recover from the navigator's attacks.