Chapter One: Enter Bovino Lambo! Gone on Vacation!

Lambo scrubbed furiously at the community toilet, keeping his face in its normal bored expression. Trying to look as normal as possible, while taking his anger and hurt out on the germs and dirt that coated the toilets in the multiple bathrooms that were scattered all over the Vongola Mansion.

Usually, Lambo just feels numb all over, despite how demeaning it is, Lambo has found that his daily chore, or "mission" as Tsuna keeps insisting on calling it as if he's five years old still, a good way to get rid of all the stress and negative emotions that build up during the days.

Lambo is a fifteen-year-old with tanned skin, unruly raven hair, green eyes, wearing a cow print button-up, most of the buttons undone, wearing suit jacket, khakis pants, a belt with a silver belt buckle with an image of a cow with big horns, sandals, twin-like bracelets wrapped around and hanging off of both arms, hidden underneath the sleeves of his shirt and jacket, hanging from his neck is a short necklace with a pendant shaped as large cow horns, and on his pointer finger on his right hand rested a special looking ring. His body is thin with small lean muscles.

'No thanks to any of them.', he thinks bitterly, 'I at least decided to stay in shape.'

Pausing for a minute, Lambo shook his head and continued too vigorously clean. He receives all the unwanted jobs, just like him.

After several more minutes of cleaning, Lambo put all the supplies away and entered the gym, a giant room used for all their guardians crazy training or the lessons/training they passed on to others in Vongola.

It's gotten easier for Lambo to remain unnoticed to the others, especially when sitting still all by himself several meters away from the others. Lambo uses this to his advantage and would usually watch the others spar and train, sometimes he would imagine himself doing a particular move that would catch his eye or wonder if a certain attack demonstrated would work well with his Lightning Flames.

Today, Yamamoto and Ryohei were sparring with each other in hand-to hand combat. Immediately placing Ryohei at an advantage, because hand-to-hand combat was his specialty, especially as a boxer, while Yamamoto specializes with a sword.

The two were already going at it with each other by the time Lambo got there and began to discreetly watch the spar.

At one point, surprisingly, Yamamoto had Ryohei pinned in some sort of bear hug, one arm wrapped around his chest and arms, pinning them to his side, and the other wrapped around his neck, used as either a choke-hold or a headlock. Yamamoto was using a choke-hold in order to try and force Ryohei to tap out.

Instead, Ryohei hooked his foot behind Yamamoto's ankle, pulling it forward, along with Yamamoto, who loosened his grip in surprise. Taking advantage over Yamamoto's surprise and unbalanced footing, Ryohei spun in place with his elbow out, slamming his elbow into Yamamoto's face, sending him flying back a few feet. Managing to roll on the ground and stumble back to his feet, rubbing the spot on his jaw where Ryohei elbowed him.

"Sorry about that Takeshi!", Ryohei shouted in apology, "I may have made that move too EXTREME for our friendly spar!"

"Maa~. Maa~. It's alright, no harm done.", Yamamoto waved his apology away, "I was also having so much fun that I got deeply into it. There was no need for the choke-hold, I could've just settled with the headlock instead."

With the spar now, seemingly, done. Lambo began to leave with a sigh.

"Oi! As any of you seen the stupid cow!", Gokudera enters the gym, shouting angrily at Ryohei and Yamamoto, "The Boss is looking for him."

The two Guardians shrugged, unsure where their youngest member could be.

Lambo sighs again before calling attention to himself.