Chapter Twenty-Eight: Cook and Guardian vs the Fishmen!

"So, what do you boys think? Isn't this an exciting game? I can't wait to see how it ends. Who'll die first? You? Or that rubber man?", Arlong asked mockingly before laughing at their situation.

Lambo wanted to check on the others. He really truly did, but this eel Fishman is to creepy and quick to take his eyes off for even a second.

The creep still had the other end of Lambo's whip and refused to let go. Instead, he wrapped it around his tightly clenched fist, so he could continue holding it while fighting, and lunged forward, already in Lambo's face in less than a blink of an eye.

"Oh shit!", Lambo shouts as he barely managed to dodge one swing, "Oh shit!", he weaved under another swing that the eel took with the other hand, "Oh Shit!!"

And just barely managed to stumble back and out of reach of a swift sharp kick that would have nailed him in the jaw. It would have been a knockout for sure. If it had landed.

Lambo continued to barely dodge the strikes, hits, and kicks that the Eel lashed out for him. It was all so fast; Lambo couldn't even think of any attacks or counter-attacks to hit the Fishman back with. Much less execute any of them!

Eel slammed his fist downward, trying to smash in Lambo's skull. Lambo quickly jerked back, almost biting off his tongue when doing so, successfully dodging the fatal strike. Taking his chance to leap back and gain some distance between him and the Fishman.

"And where do you think you're going?", the eel Fishman hissed with a guttural chuckle as he gave a harsh tug on the whip that was still in Lambo's hand.

"Oh Shiii-!!", Lambo shouts as he pulled forward, flying to the air towards Eel's fist.

With widening eyes and a grimace, Lambo twisted in the air, just so the punch missed him by mere millimeters, grabbing hold of Eel's outstretched arm and holding it tight with both arms and legs, like a koala bear in ordering to avoid crashing in the ground and rubble cluttered all over it.

"Huh!? What the hell!?", hissed Eel, sounding pissed at another failed attack, shaking his arm like crazy to try and dislodge its uninvited occupant.

"You wouldn't happen to have a name?", Lambo gritted as he clung tightly to the flailing waving arm, "I'd like to hear it. Uh-!"

With a jerk and a toss of his arm, the Eel backhanded Lambo back to where he first stood when the fight began earlier. Rolling in the air, Lambo tumbled across the ground, but with a grunt, managed to land in a crouch on his feet.

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, Lambo noticed Zoro stumble, wavering without having even been hit at all.

Wait! Don't tell him-!!

~

But Zoro sheathed his swords and turned to Hawk-eye with his arms stretched out, knowing he's lost.

Hawk-eye stared at him in shock.

"But why?", he gasps.

Zoro doesn't answer at first before he looked up with a wide smirk.

"Scars on the back are a swordsman's shame."

Hawk-eye smirked, "Fine."

And slashed down on Zoro's chest.

~

Is Zoro still fighting even when he's still seriously hurt!?!?

"Crap! I thought as much!", Sanji exclaims, and underline of worry in his tone, "You still haven't recovered from your fight with Hawkeye!"

"Idiota!", Lambo grits his teeth, staring at Zoro with worry, "You're gonna reopen your wound!"

"Zoro!!"