Chapter Thirty-Two: The Straw Hat Pirates are Here! Tensions Rising!

Fuuta opened the door to Lambo's room and couldn't help but stare at the younger teen. Who is currently sleeping in a cream-colored hammock, over his perfectly functional bed, that Fuuta has never seen before in his life.

He is quite positive that neither Lambo nor Vongola own one, nor did Lambo come with it. So, where the hell did he get it?

"Lambo?", Fuuta calls out calmly as he continues to openly stare.

"Hmm?", Lambo grumbled, awake, but making no move to get out of bed.

"What are you doing?", Fuuta asks.

"Sleeping.", Lambo replies bluntly.

"I see that.", Fuuta nods, "What I don't see, is the reason why you're not sleepng in bed."

"I am sleeping in bed.", Lambo states factually.

"No. You're sleeping in a hammock.", Fuuta states with a raised brow.

"Which is my bed.", Lambo retorts uncaringly.

Fuuta sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose in exasperation, "No it's not Lambo. Where did you even get a hammock?"

"Made it."

"Out of what?", Fuuta cries incredulously.

"A tent."

Fuuta had no words for that, blinking at both Lambo and the hammock, that was apparently once a tent, dumbfoundedly. Lambo has never expressed interest in hammocks before. He'd usually demand one instead of getting it on his own. Yet here he is, in a perfect homemade hammock.

Out of a tent no less!

But despite Fuuta's shock and slight aggravation, he just sighed, deciding to tell Tsuna afterwards and he can handle it after the Gala.

"Just, get out of the hammock and get ready.", Fuuta orders, "The Gala's today so dress nice."

Lambo leaned out of the hammock, on the verge of falling but somehow not doing so, as he stared at Fuuta with wide curious eyes.

"Seriously, that's today?", Lambo asks in surprise.

Fuuta nods.

"Wow, time really flies when you're living.", Lambo comments off handedly as he gracefully slides out of the hammock, landing on his feet on the floor, stretching his arms above his head, "By the way, where's I-Pin?"

Fuuta blinks, not expecting the sudden question from the Lighting Guardian. The two youngest members of the Vongola haven't gotten along in years. Not ever since their falling out in school.

"I-Pin? Why?", Fuuta asks, staring at Lambo a little cautiously and wondering if this is some sort of act.

Lambo shrugs as he opens his closet, searching for one of his usual button up black and white cow printed shirts and a suit. It's a formal event, so he's not allowed to wear his khakis and usual footwear. Lambo is a little upset about his bottoms, but the suit jacket is fair.

His suit jacket is absolutely demolished, practically nothing but stiches now. Much like Lambo's shoulder.

"Well, her room is just down the hall from mine.", Lambo explains as he continues his search, finding his shirt and now needing the suit, "Every night, no matter the time, I always hear I-Pin walking past the door, but she never did last night. So where is she then? Did she switch rooms or something while I was gone?"

Fuuta just stared at Lambo's back for a moment, not expecting the observation, but chose not comment on it. Instead, Fuuta answered Lambo's question.

"There is a smaller mafia group from Loguetown that couldn't make it because of the Marine high security. There are many members that I-Pin is friends with within the mafia. Both high and low ranking. So, since it's easier for one person to sail in and out rather than a whole mafia group, no matter if it's big nor small.", Fuuta informed Lambo, "And since I-Pin has so many close connections inside of the mafia and she isn't a Guardian, therefore her presence doesn't need to be here, she was sent to Loguetown a couple of days before your return."