Chapter Nine: The Butler is Actually a Pirate Captain! Usopp's Determination!

Lambo decided to continue on his walk-in hopes of running to the others, he had no idea where they went. He passed by the mansion but didn't see nor hear anything that would indicate the kids and his crew being there.

And if they ever were there, they left by the time Lambo stopped by.

So, Lambo wandered over to where they docked their ships at the beach and placed the thing that he recently bought from an old man, who was kind enough to give him a satchel to place it in until he wants/ready to use it. The old man even gave it away for a lower price than Lambo originally offered stating he had 'no use for the thing anymore in his old age'.

Lambo thanked the man deeply before continuing on his way.

He decided the easiest way to find his crewmates was to wander around the village and wait and listen for the loud voice of his rambunctious captain.

About ten minutes later, Lambo heard a commotion travel throughout the village. The villagers grabbing anything that can be remotely used as a weapon running off, shouting angry comments and insults towards a liar.

Lambo's ear's twitched as he heard Usopp's name cursed by several villagers, worried for the long-nosed older teen, Lambo immediately rushed off in search of his, not friend, acquaintance?

Best word he has to describe his relationship with Usopp thus far.

The crowd ended up leading him to the mansion. Shouting about Usopp trying to kidnap the Lady of the house. Something that Lambo found hard to believe, but knew if it was true, Usopp had no malicious intent in his actions.

But something obviously happened that had sent Usopp in a panic, but no one believed him.

Usopp running frantically around the village, trying to desperately tell them something.

No.

Trying to warn them about something.

That's when Lambo's blood ran cold at the familiar sound of a gunshot echoing across the land.

Without out a second thought, Lambo easily scaled the fence, jumping safely to the other side and sprinting to the source, he managed to see Usopp, who was clutching his arm tightly, face filled with pain, and Lambo could tell it wasn't just from the wound he received. A sheep looking man in a suit, most likely a butler based on his build and little to no muscle, held a smoking pistol. A sick frail looking girl looked, shocked, horrified, and betrayed, stood next to him. And the mob of villagers.

Usopp ran off to the woods in hopes to lose the villagers, they slowly caught up to Lambo, and the sheep man yelling orders to find Usopp. Lambo was unable to watch or listen anymore, his heart going out to the desperate liar.

He didn't know what it was, he knew whatever he said was bad, but Lambo knew that whatever Usopp was trying to warn everyone about was the honest to God truth.

"Move!"

Lambo rushed forward, roughly pushing the sheep man out of his way. The villagers, butler, and the sick girl all looked at Lambo in shock as he rushed forward chasing after the sniper.

First, he paused at the edge of the woods and stared, no stare isn't the right word, more like a hard glare through half-lidded eyes.

"Don't even think about trying to follow him.", he warned darkly, his eyes flashed as his Dying Will Flames activated automatically before he immediately pushed them down.

But the sheep man and girl saw the literal lightning swirl in his eyes. The girl couldn't help but hope it was just the trick of the light while the man felt nervous at the sight of the cow clad boy.