Chapter Twenty-Six: Here Comes the Sea-Cow MoMo! A Guardian's Memories!

TW: There are hints and small descriptions towards attempted suicide. I will put a warning before and after the trigger. If you can't handle it, don't read it. I do not want to make readers uncomfortable, nor put them in a bad place of any kind. 

At some point, Luffy managed to steal back his meat and the two morons rejoined Sanji and Lambo at the table, eating as if they've hadn't eaten in days. Although Lambo couldn't really blame them, Sanji's cooking is amazing.

For once, it was actually peaceful.

But Lambo should've known better.

Luffy stretched his arm and tried to steal some of Yosaku's food, but the Bounty Hunter quickly caught the Straw Hat pirate's wrist. Unable to speak because his mouth is stuffed with food, Yosaku pointed at his food then Luffy and waving his hand no as he hummed scoldingly at the pirate captain. Repeating the process a couple of more times, but Luffy didn't get the message.

"What is he trying to say?", Luffy asked cluelessly.

Yosaku groaned, his face the picture of frustration.

But Luffy didn't care, somehow flicking on of the scallops to his mouth, both Yosaku and Lambo stared at Luffy in shock, but should they really be all that surprised?

"Let me go already.", Luffy tells Yosaku emotionlessly.

Yosaku swallowed, "I'm trying to say that's mine."

"Oh really! And who decided that!?", Luffy retorted.

"Pot, meet kettle.", Lambo deadpanned.

"Huh?", Luffy said, confused, not understanding what Lambo meant.

But Yosaku didn't hear the cow cladded teen, "I did! I put it on my plate, so it's mine! That's how it works."

"I don't see your name on it anywhere.", Luffy snips back childishly.

Lambo groans running his hands through his hair, placing his spoon back down in the bowl of fried rice he served himself once he finished his Mac n' Cheese, sadly.

"Are we honestly going to start putting our names on our plates now or something?", groaned the young teen.

Sanji just patted Lambo's shoulder sympathetically with a small amused smile.

"You weren't even eating it.", Luffy points out.

"I was saving it for last!", Yosaku shouts, "What's wrong with that?"

"Okay! Sorry.", Luffy says defensively before trying to bargain, "Why don't you eat this thing instead."

"I wouldn't feed that rotten slop to my dog!", Yosaku shouts in disgust.

"Since when did you have a dog?", Lambo asks as he raised a brow.

Yosaku opens his mouth pauses, then closes it, and repeats while making unintelligible noises before finally settling with a comeback.

"That's beside the point!"

Great comeback. Not.

"Point is, this is my food!"

Suddenly, there was a loud groan/moan that echoed around the boat.

"Sh!", Sanji shushed urgently, "Quiet."

The cook gets up from his chair and leans over the side of the ship, staring deep into the sea searchingly. Lambo was quick to join him, eyes flickering over the waves, trying to look past the moving water.

"Something's down there." Sanji tells them quietly.

Not long after Sanji said that, a large shadow shape slowly began to take form beneath the waves.