Chapter 2

Mackenzie's pov

I wake up to more screaming girls outside. What is that about? Oh well. I head down to the lobby to do more exploring in the outside world. I spend out 5 hours doing that. I spent about $5 on food. I head back to my room it is now 6:00. I'm on my phone so I'm paying attention to what's going on around my. I feel someone bump into me. I turn around and he is on his phone too.
"Oh, I'm very sorry." the young man said.
He has longish brown luscious hair that almost go down to his shoulders,but not there yet. He has beautiful green/blue eyes, it's hard to tell because he has a hat on. He has one of those cheeky smiles that every girl falls for and a dimple. Oh god he's perfect.
He smiles at me, "I'm Harry."
He holds out his hand. "Im Mackenzie."
In his cute British accent he says, "very nice to meet you."
I study him for a little bit, he look familiar.
I have to ask, "I'm sorry, but you look very familiar, have I see you on like tv or something."
He smiles that smile again. "Probably, I'm in a band called One Direction."
"That's it," I say snapping my finger. I'm not a big fan but I heard of them before.
"So anyways," he says while walking into the elevator
I follow him, I'm guessing he wants to have a conversation "where r u living?" He asks me
"Well," I replied. "Me and my boyfriend.
He cuts me off. "oh you have a boyfriend." he said disappointed.
"Well no, not anymore, we broke up and now I have no where really to live."
His face lights up and then goes back down. "Well if you want to you could stay with me and the lads." He suggested.
Wait does he want me to live with him I barely know him.
"Oh I couldn't." I say
"No really, we have a gust room in our hotel room." He said
"I bet your room cost a bunch and I only have about $70 left."
"It's free." he says with that perfect smile.
"Oh ok fine, only because your making me."
We laugh and go down to the lobby so I can tell the stupid manager that I will be leaving my room.
When we reach his room Harry opens the door. It looks like a daycare center. A blonde boy is running around in his underwear while another with a little beard is chasing after him. There is cloths every where. Another boy is in a room and the last one is in another room.
"NAILL." Harry shouts.
The blonde runs off into his room and gets pants and a shirt on. The 4 boys run into the room where Harry and me are.
"Mackenzie, this is Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam."
I shake there hands. Niall is the blonde, Zayn was the was chasing him and Louis and Liam was the one in there room.
"Oh so you bring home a girl." Niall complains.
"Don't listen to him Mackenzie." Harry assured me.
"Guys, Mackenzie is going to stay in that extra room she has no where to stay."
"Glad we can have you stay here." Liam tells me.
I think he's the most polite next to Harry. But also Harry kind of comes off as the silly, crazy, funny, cheesy type. The Louis come up to me.
"Hi I'm Louis, Im crazy so yeah."
I giggle. I think these guys are going to be a big part in my life.