Chapter 4~The Date~

Harry's pov

After Kenzie went back to bed I went back to bed and slept I was really happy that she said that she would go on a date with me. I get woken up bye Niall jumping on my bed.
"What are you doing?!" I yell at them.
"Harry!" He shouted
"What do you want." I say rubbing my eyes.
"It's Kenzie, she's crying."
"What?".
I jump out of my bed and walk to her room quietly. I hear sobbing through the door. I knock and slowly open the door.
"Oh Harry, I'm sorry." She says sniffing.
I walk over and sit on her bed. "What's a matter, is every thing ok?"
"Yeah everything's fine." She wipes her tears away.
"No it's not, I can tell." I put my arm around her.
"Ok fine your right. I'm just a little homesick." She lays her head on my shoulder.
"Awe Kenzie it's going to be okay, you got Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Me. We will make you happy and make you laugh and when ever you need anything just tell me, Okay?"
"Okay." She kisses me on the cheek, just an innocent peck on the cheek but still it makes me very happy.
"Are you okay now?" I ask her
"Yeah, I'm better."
"Good, I'll see you soon."
"Harry," she caches me when I walk out of her room.
"Yes." I turn around
"Just saying you don't have a shirt on." She blushes.
I look down and start to laugh.

~7:00~
It was time for our date I'm nervous and excited and I have butterfly's in my stomach. I sit in the living room waiting for her. Shortly Kenzie walks out of her room wearing a beautiful red dress.
"Wow, you look amazing, well you look amazing everyday."
She puts her hair behind her ear and blushes. I walk over and put my hands on her waist. I pull her close to me.
"Harry." She whispers
"I need to talk to you." I whisper back.
"Well talk to me at the restaurant, we're going to be late." She pulls away
We get to the restaurant and we are waiting for our food to get here.
"Oh yeah what did you want to talk to me about?" She asks me.
"Well it's kinda private, I'll tell you back home." I wink. She smiles
We got back home we walk into the door laughing our heads off.
"You used to be a baker." She laughs
"Hey," I pout.
She come close to me and puts her forehead on mine. "I'm sorry."
"All Is forgiven." I smile.
We go over to the couch. "What did you need to tell me." She ask kicking her high heels off.
"Oh yeah, well umm..." I rub the back of my head.
"Harry you can tell my anything."
"Ok well, from the first time I met you I though I was in love." She blushes again. "And I'm so happy that we are dating now."
"Awe Harry, I'm so happy too I thought the same thing when I met you with you sparkly green eyes, and your curly beautiful hair, and."
I cut her off with a kiss.
"Ooooooooo." I hear behind me.
We both pull away to find the lads be hind us spying. We just stand there blushing.
Niall slaps me in the back while he walks away. "You got what you wanted, proud of ya." Next came Louis, "get some." We laugh at that.
Then Zayn, "I knew you'd get her."
And last Liam, "Lucky man."
"So you told the guys about your feelings, but not me." She says.
"No Kenzie, I...I."
"I'm just kidding." she giggles.
"Wanna start where we left off I smirked." I crash my lips into hers before she can respond.
"Harry." She moaned
"Shh."