Chapter 14

Kenzie's pov
I feel Harry's lips gently press against mine to wake me up, I love they way he wakes me up.
"Good morning baby." I say slowly opening my eyes."
"Morning kitten."
"What time does are flight take off." I ask
"12:00."
"Oh my god Harry it's 8:00, it takes 1 hour to get there and a long time for me to get ready. I got to get up." I say rushing out of bed.
he grabs my arm, "don't leave me love." He said in his raspy morning voice.
"God I love your morning voice." I groan
"So will you stay, just stay please." He pouts
"Fine, your lucky I love cuddling with you."
"5 minutes." I whisper trying not to ruin the moment
"Fair enough." He whispers back
After five minutes of cuddling I finally convince him that we needed to get ready.
I get in the shower thoroughly wash myself so I will smell good for Harry's parents. I dry my hair keeping it curly, I really didn't do anything to it. I put on a white Lace tank top and jean shorts. I walk out of the bathroom.
I ask Harry, "baby how do I look?"
"You look amazing."
"Thank you, now what color of eyeshadow should I put on?" I ask grabbing my eyeshadow pallet.
"What no, you don't need any makeup baby, your already so beautiful." He said grabbing my waist
"Just eyeshadow?" I ask
"No." he puts his forehead on mine
"Fine." I say giving up
I start to walk back into the bathroom
"Where are you going?" He asked suspiciously
"I'm not done getting ready."
"Oh, ok."
I go into the bathroom and put on a light shade of eyeshadow on and some foundation on. Hopefully Harry won't find out.
I walk back out, "ok I'm ready, what time is it?"
"10:00, see we are early." He complains
"Well Styles we need to eat"
"Oh yeah." He laughed
"Do you wanna go out?" I asked
"Yeah."
We Go to IHOP, we shared pancakes. I honestly felt like we were alone a little, only one person asked for our picture.
"Oh babe." Harry moaned
"What?" I turned around
"Your bum looks great in those shorts." He smirked, I just rolled my eyes.
"Come on we got to get to the airport Harry."
"I know babe, we got an hour and a half to get there." He grabbed my hand.
"I love you Mackenzie." He said getting into the limo
"I love you too Harry." I lay my head on his chest.
"I'm sorry if I'm freaking out on you, I'm just really nervous." I say
"It's ok kitten." He kisses my head, "there's no need to be nervous they'll love you, but not as much as I love you."
"Thanks for calming me down baby." I wrap my arms around his waist.
"Anytime kitten. " he kisses my head again.
The ride to the air port wasn't that long only an hour. When we got there some fans came over to us asking for pictures, autographs, and there was also paparazzi.
"I'm sorry babe." Harry kept whispering to me
"It ok baby." I would whisper back
We sat in the air port waiting only for about 15 minutes. The plane ride wasn't exciting.
When we arrived in England a limo picked us up and took us to Holmes Chapel where Harry's parents live. We got out of the limo and grabbed our bags. Harry grabbed my hand as I grabbed my bag.
"Don't be nervous kitten." Harry assured me as we walk up to the front door.
"I know baby."
Harry slowly knocks on the front door of his parents house. I hear footsteps coming to the door then butterflies grew in my stomach. Harry's mom swung open the door as Harry went into her arms for a hug, after they pull away
she says to me, "Mackenzie, very nice to meet you." She holds out her hand
"Very nice to meet you Mrs. Styles." I shake her hand.
"Oh please call me Anne." She insisted.
Harry took my hand back, "Kenzie, this is my stepfather.
"Nice to meet you." I shake his hand with my free hand.
"And this is my sister, Gemma."
I shake her had. Anne took our bags into our room that we are sharing for a couple days.
We all sit down in the family room, Harry and I set on couch he puts his arm around me and snuck a kiss on my cheek. I smile and quickly kiss his cheek before his parents sat down.
"I know how you guys meet because I watch all of Harry's interviews." Anne said
Right then Harry and my eyes widen.
"Um mom," Harry stuttered "What was the last interview you saw?"
"The last One I saw, um I believe it was the one you did a couple days ago, but I couldn't watch it all, I had to go to work."
"Oh good, when did you stop?" Harry asked relived.
"After the lads stopped talking about you too." Our eyes widen again
"Your secret safe with me." Anne whispers. We laughed
We all had a pretty good conversation together. They asked us question about our relationship, but not to many like my dad did. They were really nice, Gemma seems like we could be good friends.
Harry kept his arm around me the hole time we talk, his other hand was on my thigh.
After Harry's parent go off into the kitchen to cook dinner Gemma came up to us.
"I think you guys are a really cute couple, just saying." Me and Harry smile. Harry takes my hand and lead me into our room.
"This is our room." He explained
"I like it." I say, Harry grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. He cups my cheeks and pressed his lips into mine kissing me passionately. I run my fingers through his curly hair as he gently bites my lower lip. I let out a soft moan as he bites my lip again with a little more force this time.
"I love you." He whispered through my lips
"I love you too."
"Ehem." We here someone clear their throat. We quickly pull away to see Gemma in the door way.
"Time to eat." She said laughing
Harry grabbed my hand and walked me into the kitchen. He pulled out a chair for me and pusses me in, such a gentlemen.
After dinner we all sat down and watched one of Harry's favorite movie "Love Actually." One of my favorite actors Andrew Lincoln is in it. It was a good movie, Harry had his arm around me and our fingers interlocked throughout the movie.
After the movie we all go to bed because it's pretty late. Me and Harry go into our room
"I had a great day Harry." I say crawling into bed.
"They like you, they love you." He said putting his arm around me.
"Good night Kitten."
"Good night Harry."