Chapter 10

Harry's pov

I wake up to little soft kisses beings placed all over my neck, checks, and lips. I slowly open my eyes to Kenzie on top of me smiling.
"Good morning Kitten." I said setting up.
"Morning, last night was amazing."
"Yes it was." I smirked.
I leave a trail of kisses on her now. She giggles and try's to get away as I grab her waist pulling her closer to me and filling the spaces between us. I gently press my lips against hers, kissing her passionately. Then of course her stupid phone has to ring.
"Hold on baby." She slides out from under me and answers the phone. She puts it on speaker like she usually does.
"Hello, who is this, I don't recognize the number?" She asks to the person on the other line.
"Mackenzie, is that you sweetheart?" I hear a lady on the other end say.
"Oh my god, mom!" She squealed.
"Harry, it's my mom!" She screams running into my arms.
"Wait who is Harry?" Kenzie's mom asks her.
"Oh well I broke up with Brian, and know I'm with Harry. Mom he is the best, sweetest, most carrying guy ever."
"Well I'm happy your with him, why don't you come down sometime honey me and your dad miss you, and bring Harry with you."
"Ok mom I'll see you tomorrow." She hangs up the phone and runs into my arms.
"Kitten, I'm so happy for you." I say swinging her around.
"God Harry I thought she hated me."
"Who could ever hate you?" I ask
"Well I thought my mom and dad."
"You know what we should do?" I ask her
"No, what?"
"We should start off where we was before your phone rang." I smirked.
"Yeah, but how about we go now. lets surprised them!" She squeals.
"But." I pout
"When we get back?" She puts her forehead on mine.
"Ok, sounds good."
"Where does your parents live anyways?" I say grabbing my phone
"In Kentucky."
"Ok so should I pack a bag? " I ask
"Yeah, I'm sorry babe, I'll make it up to you when we get home." She puts her hands on my chest.
"Ok, that sounds fine to me."
After we pack our bag for one day in Kentucky we head out the door. The limo drive there was really long, we had no time to get plane tickets.
"Baby I'm tiered." She wines.
"Here lay your head on my lap and go to sleep." I say patting my lap. She lays her head on my lap while I pet her head and softly sang "Little Things" to her as she fell asleep.
"Baby wake up." I say gently shaking her shoulder.
"Uh,what, oh are we almost there?"
"Yeah I think." I say fixing her hair.
"Baby I'm nervous." She lays her head on my chest.
"Yeah so am I." I pet her hair.
"Oh gosh were here." I can feel her heart beat against my chest.
The driver parks about a couple houses down so her parents don't expect us coming. I grip her hand In mine and my suitcase in the other. I feel her palms getting sweaty, or is that mine? Mackenzie slowly lifts her hand and knocks on the door. I hear footsteps coming to the door. Her mom swings open the door with a giant smile on her face.
"Oh Mackenzie!" She yelled. "You came early!" She brings Mackenzie in for a hug.
"This must be Harry." She said smiling at me. I hold out my hand for her to shake it,but she pulls me in for a hug.
"nice to meet you." I say as Kenzie and I walk into their house.
"Very nice to meet you too Harry."
Kenzie grabs my hand back and smiles at me.
"How long have you guys been dating?" Her dad asks us
"Almost a month." Mackenzie answers. Pulling me into every room giving me a tour.
"What would you love birds like to eat?" Her mother asks us
i look at Kenzie and mouths "pizza?"
"PIZZA!!" She yells over to her mom. She kisses me on the cheek as we move on to the other room.
"God Harry this use to be my old room as a little kid." "Brings back memories." She flops on her bed and I do the same.
"It seem like they like you." She turns on her side.
"I hope so. " I kiss her on her noes.
"Come on there's more rooms I need to show you." She pulls me off the bed and into more rooms.
When it was time for dinner we sat down and ate pizza while Mackenzie's dad asked me all different questions.
"So Harry, what do you do for a living?" Her dad asks me razing his eyebrows.
"I'm a performer." I replied
"Yeah dad he's apart of the biggest band on the planet." Kenzie shows me off
"Oh really. " Her mom says
"Yeah." I say finishing my bite of pizza
"That's very interesting." Her mom seems impressed. At least I hope.
After dinner and all the random questions from Kenzie's dad we all set down together and watch a movie, it was Kenzie's favorite, The Notebook.
I had my arm around her the whole time and her parents didn't seem to care. I mean I know were all over each other when we're alone but I don't want to do any thing risky, especially around her parents. God she looks so beautiful, I just want to kiss her and hug her.
The movie was really good and sad. Mackenzie started to cry so I wrapped my arms around her while she buried her face in the crook of my neck. I rubbed her back to Comfort her. After the movie when her parents went to sleep, we had to sleep on the futon, but I don't care only if I'm with Mackenzie.
"Kitten, while we was watching the movie, I wanted to finish what we was doing earlier." I smirk
"Then let's finish it." She smirks back