Chapter 3

Harry's pov

When I first met Mackenzie I think I fell in love. She's perfect. Long dark brown hair and as it goes down it gets lighter and lighter. Beautiful big brown eyes, a cute little dimple when she smiles. Last night after Mackenzie went to bed Louis came up to me and said.
"Harry, Mackenzie is really cute."
"Louis you have a girlfriend!" I snapped at him.
"I know." He started to laugh.
I want to ask her out but, she just broke up with her boyfriend, I just met her,its way to soon.

~Morning~

When I wake up I go into the kitchen. I see Mackenzie in her bed awake. I go over to her door and knock.
"Yeah," I hear her say.
"Good morning." I tell her "want to eat something?"
"Yeah,sure."
We walk out to the kitchen.
"So what do you want to do today?" I ask her.
"Well I don't know."
"Do you wanna go shopping, we could by you some new clothes since the hotel took them away." I suggested
"Harry, I would love to but I have no money."
"I'll pay for them."
"Your spending so much money on me."
"Oh well, any thing for for you."
We head out and of course there is paparazzi.
"Harry, who is she!" One screamed at us.
"Harry, is that you girlfriend?"
We just kept our head down and walk right passed them. The limo pulled up that I called and it drove us to the clothing store.
"I've never been in a limo before." She told me.
"It's pretty neat."
We walked in and I just followed her. It's like I've known her all my life. When she came out of the dressing room asking me if it looked good I would always say yes because anything would look good on her. We got back the the house after about an hour of shopping.
"Harry, that is the most sweetist thing. anyone one would do for me, my boyfriend wouldn't even take me out to eat." She hugged me and Puts her face on my shoulder. I smile at her.

Late that night after every one went to sleep I couldn't. I kept thinking of Kenzie. I walk out to the living room/Kitchen, I sit down on the couch and drink a glass of water. About 10 minute later Kenzie comes out of her room.
"Hey." I say
"Oh god Harry you scared me." She jumps.
I laugh a little, "sorry."
She comes and sits next to me. "I want to know about you." I demanded.
"Um ok, well I'm originally from Kentucky but them me and that stupid head moved to New York and now I live here."
"No, like what's your favorite color, what your favorite activity,what do you like." I say scooting closer to her.
"Baby blue , I use to dance when I was little, and I still kind of do."
"Great this is what I was talking about." I scoot a little closer.
"Why did you break up with him anyways, if you don't want to answer its ok." I ask
"He use to abuse me, a lot, for some reason I stay with him for 2 years." I scoot all the way in and put my arm around her to hug her.
"Kenzie, that is the most terrible thing I ever heard of, why would anyone do that to a great, pretty, sweet girl like you." She blushes. "Thanks Harry. your the sweetest guy I've ever met."
"Listen, I want to take you out to a fancy restaurant." I told her not even half of my feelings for her.
"Awe Harry I would love too."
"Great, tomorrow at 7:00?" I ask.
"Sounds great."