Chapter 9

Kenzie's pov

The Door handle rattles, oh crap Harry's home. Once he sees me He drops the groceries and runs to me.
"Kitten, what's a matter, why do you have your bags packed?" He raps his arms around my waist, quickly I pull away.
"Baby, what's a matter."
I point to the note on the table. After he reads it he looks at me with tears in his eyes.
"Baby girl, I would never, never, never do that to you I love you." He comes closer.
"That's what Brian said." I back away.
"I'm not like him, you know that kitten." He raps his hands around my waist once again.
"Stop calling me that, I'm not your kitten anymore." I say while tears pore out of my eyes.
"Mckenzie, you know I would never hurt you." More tears pour from both of our eyes.
"But when I have dreams they usually come true." I cry. "Just let me leave."
"No I can't just let you walk out of my life, I don't know what I would do with out you, Kenzie I need you. you make me smile, laugh, and I can't loose you." More tears pore out of our eyes
"I thought you loved me." He bits his lips
"I do Harry." "Then why don't you trust me?" "But Harry, I do."
"Baby it don't sound like it." He walks closer. "Harry, I love you but I have to."
"No you don't." He protested.
"Yes I do." I yelled.
Harry runs over to me with tears in his eyes, and in mine too. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me in filling the space between us. He smashes his lips on mine, I struggle to get away from the kiss but I quickly give in.
"I love you Harry. " I moaned in between breaths.
"I love you too kitten." He says pulling away. "If I still call you kitten." "Of course you can." I smirk crashing my lips back into his.
"I'm glad you decided to stay." he whispers through my lips
"Me too." I whisper back.
"Promise you'll stay?" He pouts
"Promise."
"Come on let's go to our room." Harry smirked.