Chapter 34

After tour; Kenzie's pov

Today is the day, I'm getting married to the love of my life. I'm so nervous but I'm so excited. Me and Harry got our own house and it's so big and beautiful. While the boys were on tour me and Louis girlfriend Birstol got really close and she's helping me get ready. My dress is so beautiful, it has a sweetheart neckline with lace at the top, the bottom was very long and dragged on the floor, I love it.

"So Kenzie, are you ready for this?" Bristol squeals.
"Yeah I'm so ready, but I'm really nervous," I look down and my hands are shaking.

It's almost time, these are the last few moments of being Mackenzie Peters.

"Mackenzie!" I hear a familiar voice scream.
I turn around to see my mom and dad.
"Mom, dad!" I shout running to them.
"I'm so happy you guys are here," I give them hugs.
"Do you think we would miss your wedding day?" My dad asked sarcastically.
"Oh Mackenzie, you look gorgeous!" My mom starts to cry.
"No don't cry, I'll cry," I wipe away a tear falling down my cheek.

I look in the mirror and fix my hair up a little
"Are you ready?" Bristol says putting her arm on my shoulder.
"Is it time?" I ask as I hear the music playing.
Bristol simply nods her head and hugs me before she heads out down the isle, she's my maid of honor.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" My dad asked linking arms with me.
"Yep, let's go,"

I'm getting married, I'm actually getting married. I can't believe this, my heart starts to pound as two big doors open reveling my friends and family. I look straight ahead to see Harry waiting for me, he looks so handsome. I see a tear fall down Harry's cheek and one fall down my cheek. I give my dad a hug as he lets me go and takes a seat by my mom.

"You look gorgeous," Harry wishers as a tear falls down both of our cheeks.
"Thank you, you look very handsome," I whisper back.

I grab hands with Harry as the priest starts to speak, I get lost in thought. I'm actually getting married!

"Now time for the vows," the priest says gesturing towards Harry.

"Mackenzie, when I first met you in the hallway of that terrible hotel I thought that you were the most beautiful girl in the world. I knew that I wanted to be with you and protect you and make sure that you are always happy and I promise that I will always do that. We've had wonderful times together and I can't wait for more to come. I love you with all my heart Mackenzie, I can't wait to spent that rest of my life with you," I tear falls down his cheek

"Harry you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I've never been this happy in my whole life. You saved my life many times in many ways and I'm so thankful for that. I never thought that I would escape Brain but because of you I did. Harry I love you so much and I don't know where I would be without you, honestly probably dead. I can't wait to live a long happy life with you," I start to cry a lot now.

"The rings please," the priest announced and Niall's little nephew, Theo gave him the rings.

"Do you Harry Styles take Mackenzie Peters to be your wife?"

"I do," Harry tightens his grip on my hand.

"Do you Mackenzie Peter take Harry Styles to be your husband?"

"I do," tears poor out of my eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride,"

Harry's lips crash into mine and he grabs onto my waist. I'm married now, I'm now Mackenzie Styles this is unbelievable.

"I love you so much," he whispers.
" I love you too babe," I whisper back.

He grabs my hand and leads me down the isle while everyone claps for us. We get inside a limo to go to the reception.

"Harry we're married!" I squeal.
"I know kitten, I can't believe it!" He smiles.
"I'm so happy," I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Me too baby," he gently kisses my head.

At the reception we shared our first dance as husband and wife, it was so magical. We ate cake which was delicious. When I threw the Bouquet of flowers my little cousin Laci caught it. I haven't seen her since me and Harry baby sat her, she has grown so much.
The night was so amazing. Around midnight it ended and me and Harry headed home.

"Well hello Wife," he joked grabbing my hand.
"Hello Husband," I giggled.
"I'm so happy I can say that," he said pulling me in for a hug.
"Me too," I coo
"I can't wait to go to Hawaii tomorrow for our honeymoon," he said kissing my forehead.
"Me too babe," I lay my head on his chest.
"Are you tired?" He asked stroking my hair.
"Yeah, can we lay in bed?" I asked.
"Yeah come on," he takes my head and leads me to bed.

We both post things on social media saying that we are officially married. A lot of people was upset,but I don't care what they think we're happy and that's all that matters.

"Harry, I'm going to sleep," I finally say around 1 a.m
"Okay kitten, sweet dreams," he kisses my head and wrap his arms around me.

I can't believe I'm married to the love of my life.