Wolfs Bane

1X05
• • •

Zara had decided to stay over at Stiles for a couple night, nothing happened but they both didn't want to be alone. They both found comfort in each other. But finally Zara decided it was time to go home. She woke up extremely early so she could make it out before anyone woke up, but Stiles was already gone. She still had to sneak out, making sure not to wake Mr. Stilinski. She snuck out before through the back door, very quietly. When she ran all the way home, she could see the living room light shining through the window. Nobody should be up yet it's still kind of dark out. She continues to sneak into the house through the front door and walked into her mother sleeping, uncomfortably on the couch. She tried sneaking up the stairs but the first step made a loud creek waking her mom up.

"Where the hell were you, you've been gone for days, and missing school?"

Her mom jumped up to the loud noise. Zara very frustrating turned back around to her mom.

"I'm not trying to argue today, I have to go get ready for school."

Zara swings back around but before she could continue to walk up the stairs her mom grabbed her.

"We should probably talk about Dr. Geyer. You saw-."

Her mom began to say, slightly let her go but still not giving her the chance to leave.

"It's none of my business who you are fucking, let's just not talk about it."

Zara was absolutely disgusting, just thinking about her mom and that doctor.. on the couch.

"We're not just.. we've been dating for a while now."

Her moms faced glowed up a smile. If only Zara was that happy to hear the news. Zara's face went blank from shock. Her hands glowed red, burning her moms hands off of her. Her mom jumped back in pain. Zara ran upstairs trying to avoid any arguments. Today was going to be a good day.

• • •

As Zara was getting closer to school, she could hear the cheering coming from the school. It was their big game day. Before Scott and Stiles joined, she couldn't have cared less about it but since they have she really had got into the "school Spirit." As she was walking through the loud parking lot, she was almost immediately surround by Scott and Stiles. They ran over to her with their lacrosse stick dangling and shaking from out of their bag.

"Guess who might actually be in this nights game."

Stiles cheered himself on. Him and Scott were still a little off but their at least hanging around each other now.

"Me!"

Stiles shouted before giving anyone time to answer.

"Maybe."

Scott added under his breathe but we still were able to hear it. Stiles gave him an annoyed look and began to walk off.

"I should probably apologize for what i said Monday about you being t-."

Scott actually sounded apologetic. He's been out of school since then she thought he was just avoiding her or off doing dumb shit with Derek.

"Look it was your first full moon, you were having a lot of feelings. It's fine."

She said but deep down it really did hurt her and she was actually starting to believe it herself. Before he could even respond he was dragged away with his lacrosse buddies. Stiles was still in eye sight so she ran up to him eventually catching up.

"Where were you last night. I woke up and you were gone."

She said quietly and pulling him over to the lockers so he would stop walking.