New Start

3x01
• • •

It's been about a couple weeks since Zaras mom death, things weren't finally starting to settle down. Michael, her moms husband became her and her brothers legal Guardian. And to make things worst he got a job at the high school, principal to be exact. School was starting again today and she had to prepare herself.

She looked herself in the mirror, this time trying to find any positive to going back to school. That was until her phone began to ring. She walked out to her desk, picking it up to see who was calling, it was Ms. McCall.

"Hey, is everything?" Zara asked, as she placed the phone to her ear.

"You should hurry to the hospital, Isaac was just brought in. Zara he's in bad shape. He said something about Derek." Melissa voice filled with worry and panic. "Is this a werewolf or supernatural thing" she whispered.

"No, I don't think, Derek would've told me." Zara couldn't think of any reason Isaac would be targeted.

"You should really come and see him." Melissa voice became soft. "He misses you."

Zara pauses and trying to think what to say. "I can't, school starts today." She stutters.

"After?"

"Maybe." Zara pulls the phone away and hangs up.
She didn't know what to think, she wasn't ready to see him yet.

Liam busted in the door. "Hurry up." He shouted, leaving the door open as he runs downstairs.

• • •

When Zara gets inside the school, Scott and Stiles rushed over to her. The walked beside her quietly as they get to her locker. They began to whisper at each other but got quiet as soon as Zara got to close.

"What happened to no secrets?" She turned to face them.

Stiles looked at Scott, trying not to make eye contact but that didn't last long..

"So Stiles know this girl who throwing a party tonight." Scott drags, he looks at Stiles to finish his sentence.
"What, you think after killing my mom I wouldn't like to come and have fun." She paused. "Or is it because i'm to 'fragile' and at any moment I might just break?" She continued.

"Would you like to come ?" Stiles asked, leaning against the lockers beside her, trying to make her feel better.

She grabbed a textbook out and closes the locker behind her. She looks at the two, who looked like they desperately wanted to go. "Of course." She smiled.

Stiles smiled, hearing that answer. "Looks like Scott's the designated driver." He pulls his arms up to celebrate.

They were walking down the hall to class together, two husky twin, swiftly walked down the halls, in perfect sync.

"Who are they?" Zara whispered to the guys.

Scott and Stiles looked at each other confused as well, they've never seen them before.

As they get into class, Allison and Lydia who were sitting in the front, stares at that them as they take their seats in the back. Stiles and Scott and Zara and Elliot.

"Sorry for canceling yesterday, Liam had counseling." Zara said, as she slowly sat down.

"We can always reschedule." Elliot smiled, as she sat down.

The teacher came in, with her hands full of books. She was a new teacher and looked pretty young. Just at the exact moment Zaras phone began to ring, interrupting the silence in the class.