SURPRISE BROTHER

• • •

Zara still on the ground, finally opens up her eyes but when she does, everything feels different. Sounds around her sounded low and her vision was a little blurry.

"Zara."

She could hear someone call out her name and once she looked up she saw Peter standing in front of her, trying to lift her up. She speeded him against a tree, holding him by his throat.

"I got here just in time." Peter gasped out, trying to fight for air.

"Stiles?" She looked around and saw the Stiles behind her, trying to pull her away and behind him laid the now dead girl. A big smile spread across her face, almost as if this was amusing to her.

"Zara, are you okay." Stiles stepped in between her and Peter.

She took a deep breath and looked around. "Yes, I think I finally am."

Olive and Scott rushed over to see what the loud noise was and was left shocked to what they were seeing but before they could do anything Zara speeded off. They all stood there and looked at Peter who was the only one who really knew what just happened.

• • •

After a week past, nobody still hadn't heard from Zara, at this point Stiles and Scott was getting worried but they still made the effort to get to school.
Malia had especially been a little nervous about Zaras random appearance and disappearance, she knew about their connection and knew about her uncontrollable self control so she stuck with Lydia.
She notice Lydia had been a little off that day but it took her awhile to get the courage to ask.

As she sat back and watch Lydia finish her painting, she snuck up behind her. "So you don't want to talk about what's up with you?"

Lydia took a deep breath and tried to ignore her. "I'm fine." She forced a smile.

Malia nodded her head, completely believing her and dropping it.

"You know, she hasn't talk to me all weekend, not even a text." Lydia began to rant, speaking very quickly. "Like what if something happened to her, how am I supposed to know."

"Oh she's fine, she's been staying with me for a while." Malia cut in, trying to calm her down.

Lydia turned her body towards Malia. "What?" She grew very angry and annoyed as she heard her say that.

Malia was lost and lowkey confused. "Wait am I missing something?"

Lydia slammed her paintbrush down and rushed out of the classroom.

• • •

Outside the school the rival lacrosse team pulls up to the school for their first game, the team goes up to the school bus to greet them.
Stiles gets there first and tries to blows the steam with his usual level of sarcasm but the other team didn't enjoy it at all. It took Scott to pull him away for him to stop.

Liam stepped up to the other team captain, Brett. "What's your problem?" He seemed angry.

"You're little joke of a team, that's the problem." Brett looked back at his team while they laugh along side with him.

Liam blacked out and next thing he knew his claws whipped out, thankfully Scott and Stiles noticed before anyone else. Liam goes to attack Brett but Scott pulled him away, and into the school locker room. Liam tried to fight back even with Scott, his anger took over and he had no control.

"Liam!" Scott called out as he turned on the waters of the locker room showers, while it rained onto him.

Zara waited behind the lockers, trying to hide away from Liam, but still trying to get Scott and Stiles attention.