MANIC MAN

• • •

When Zara bring Stiles back to the loft, everyone was sitting around anxiously, waiting for them. As Scott rushed over to Stiles, he pulled away and turned to Zara. He rushed over to her and just hugged her tightly.

She was taken back by shocked but it felt so nice so she allowed herself to hug him back. 

Peter stood behind them as he and Zara made eye contact. He made eye contact with the door, trying to hint to her.

"Give me a second." Zara assured Scott

When nobody was looking her and Peter snuck out the door.

"I don't know if noticed, but they don't know." Peter quickly blurred out. "You need to wipe Malias brain before the truth gets out."

"What?" Zara cut him off before he could continue.

"Your friends won't ever look at you the same if they find out YOU killed Olive."

"But you said.."

"Doesn't matter what I said, they ain't like us Zara." Peter paused. "They'll never understand."

"No.." She smiled as she looked up at him. "I am tired if taking orders from everyone. I will do whatever I decide to do." She goes to turn around but she stopped herself.

"If it wasn't for me Olive would've still been pushing you around."

She laughed in his face. "Well then thank you for giving me the chance to gain my power back." She paused. "Now i'm going to go celebrate with my friends and my brother."

As Zara turned around her body completely froze from shocked of what was standing in front of her.

"Surprise." Olive was standing in front of her.

Zara swung around to Peter who didn't seem to notice anything.

"Don't worry, it doesn't see me." Olive moved closer to her.

"It's in my head?"

Olive nodded her head, yes to respond. "Didn't think you could really get rid of me that easily."

Zara closed her eyes tightly and when she opened them Olive was gone. She quickly rushed away before she could come back. It did come to mind that it might be Peter messing with her but how? Or could it actually just be her mind playing tricks on her ?

• • •

Just because Olive was now dead didn't mean Kai was done trying to get what he wants. He was just in it all by himself now which wasn't a problem. She was going to take Zaras powers and rebuild his coven. He was driving himself crazy trying to find a way how.

Malia walked it, slowly. "She's really dead isn't she?"

"What do you think?" Kai shouted, throwing a book in her direction, just barely missing her.

"You had control over my mind." Malia takes baby step closer to him. "Were you also controlling my feeling?"

Kai laughs loudly. "Are you serious?" He stood up and angrily rushed at her. "I have more serious things to worry about then your feeling.. I couldn't care less."

"You held me captive for month, I deserve the truth."

"SHES DEAD!" He blurred out. "Even if you did, she's dead.. move on."

"Zara killed her, why?"

Kai was about to completely lose it when he realized he could use Malias weaknesses on his side but that idea was very quickly crushed when she spoke up.

"And don't try and blame Zara, if Olive would've never got involved with you, she would still be alive." Malia shouted.

"You're defending her like she wouldn't kill you the moment she has the chance." Kai got so close to her he could literally feel her breath. "You kiss Stiles, Zaras the type to hold grudges. I doubt she'll ever forgive you."

"I don't need her to forgive me, I just need you to pay for everything you did."

Kai laughed again, as he backed away. "You're lucky i'm saving my strength, you would've been dead a long time ago."

Malia used her foot to push the book he had thrown at her, back at him before she walks away. She was split, she wanted to be good but everything was pushing her to not be. No matter what side she choices she'll be alone.

• • •

Zara was still worked up from seeing Olive, she sat on Dereks couch, rubbing her fingers through her hair. All she could see was Olives body going up in flames on repeat.

"Hey." Scott plopped down next to her, making her jump. "Are you okay?"

"Yea i'm fine." She tries to force a fake smile.

"You know you don't have to lie." Scott assured her.

She took a deep breath. "You know this isn't over."

"What do you mean? We got Stiles back and Olive is finally gone."

Zara hated lying to her friends, now more then ever but she couldn't admit that Olive wasn't gone but dead. "Kai's not going to stop until i'm dead or at least taken every bit of my powers."

"We won't let him." Scott placed his hand on her knee.

"It's not that simple, Kai is already very powerful." Zara turned to look at him. "I cant let him gain more."

Zara wasn't going to stop until she found a way to stop him.. the right way. After everything she's done she needed to redeem herself and try to be more like Scott.

• • •

Zara took Liam home, she was hesitant about going inside so she waited in the car. She tried everything to justify Olives death but no matter how hard she did, her friends wouldn't see it that way. She had just got Scott back, she couldn't lose him again.

Her passenger door opened and the lights to her car turned on. She quickly turned to see Malia hoping into her car without saying anything.

"What do you want?" Zara asked.

"I want to apologize.." Malia just stared straight ahead.

"I don't think you should be the one apologizing."

"Sure I am, even though I was being controlled I still tried taking Stiles."

Zara chuckled. "Believe me Stiles isn't going anywhere. You have nothing to apologize for." She turned her whole body to face her. "I know you and Olive have been getting closer lately and.."

"We don't have to talk about it.. remember Olives just ran." Malia cut her off before she could finish.

Zara was confused, Malia obviously saw what happened.

"We have one common enemy." Malia finally faced Zara. "Kai." She paused. "Let me help you take him out, I might know how too."

Zara was more confused then ever, she didn't know if she could trust Malia. If Kai had her controlled before, what changed ? Was bring Kai down worth risking everything else ?

"So what do you say?" Malia asked, waiting for an answer.

• • •