THE FORGOTTEN MEMBER

Malia knew something was up with Lydia the whole day, she was quiet and her eyes were puffy but she didn't know how to approach it so when the day was over Malia had came up with a plan to make her feel better.
They both got into the car but instead Malia was behind the wheel. She wasn't any good but she tried.

As the approach Olives house, Lydia began to panic.
"You said you had a surprise for me, what are we doing here?" Lydia began to stutter. "Malia why are we here?" She got really loud.

She tried to park the car in front of the house but failed. "I noticed that.. you were having a bad day, I thought being with Olive might help."

"That would be the case, if we didn't just break up."

"What's the emergency?" Olive came rushing to the car but stopped once she noticed Lydia getting out the car.

It was like just seeing Olive made her snap. "Where my things.." Lydia began to head to the house while the others stay at the car. "I want everything I left back."

Olive took a deep breath before going after her. "Didn't get enough attention today, now you want to cause a scene?" She grabbed her pulling her closer.

Lydia tried to pull away but Olive was too strong. "Like you said we're done, so I want my shit."

"Didn't take you long to get over it?"

"Because you don't care!" Lydia shouted. "Considering I watched you fall out of love in seconds.. I don't think I did fast enough."

Olive let go of Lydia and allowed her to rush right into the house. She turned to Malia, angrily. "Malia for once stop trying to help because every time you do.. you make things worst."

As Derek waited for Olive he leaned over the casket in which Zara was placed in. He just stared at the girl he once knew, the young girl he trained and honestly admired. She was still there but no part of her will ever be the same again. He always thought he would be the first one to turn evil, never thought it would be here since she was the reason he became so "good." He couldn't help but blame himself for ever getting her involved, he just never knew he could care about someone so much as he did her, a little sister he always needed.

"She somehow looks like Josh, that's something i'll never understand." Peter walked in, slightly startling him. "But she has a bit of the devil in her eyes." He paused. "That's all me."

"You've always been unpredictable but this has gone way to far." Derek closed the casket, making sure Peter wouldn't get any closer.

"Come on don't act like you care about her." Peter laughed as he moved closer to him. "The only use she has, is her powers but now girl is far to damage."

"So what are you here for?" Derek backed up as he came closer, until he bumped into the casket.

"I need her dead, if I don't kill her she'll come after me." Peter paused. "And I don't like those odds."

Derek chuckled under his breath. "Finally you can admit when you lost."

"I'm a narcissist not stupid."

"Well than you know there's no way in hell i'm letting you do that." Derek whipped out his claws as he felt Peter getting to close.

"Look at you still acting like a child." Peter took a single step. "You don't know what's at stake if she doesn't die."

"I don't care, we'll fight whatever comes out way."

Peter chuckled. "You can't even beat me what makes you think-."

"But I can." Olive pulled out a needle from his neck, as his body collapsed to the ground.

Scott came rushing into the room as he heard the loud slam. "What was-." Before he could finish, his jaw dropped when he saw Peter lying onto the floor.

"He'll be up soon don't worry." Olive waved the needle in the air. "So who's chaining him up?"

Malia and Stiles became each other little escape from the world. They spent most of their times together watching movie, dying of laughter. Stiles hadn't laughed like this in so long that he almost forgot what it felt like. This night was different, something happened as her head fell into his shoulder, their eyes meet and lock. Just for a quick second the world went silent.

Mr Stilinksi knocks as he slowly opens the door. "It's getting late, I think it's time you head home." He opens up the door wide enough for Malia to get through.

"We should definitely do this again." She gets up off the bed and slips past

"Little too soon don't you think?" Mr. Stilinski sat down on the edge of the bed.

"She's just a friend." Stiles jumped up, trying to end this conversation as soon as possible.

Stiles phone went off but once he looked down his mood changed, he quickly ended the call. The silence in the room grew. It wasn't till his phone rang a second time, when he finally decided to pick it up.

"I don't care what it is, I am busy." Stiles goes to hang up the phone but then he heard Derek speak and the made him pause.

He rushed down the stairs and went after Malia. "Hey wait up." He called out for her.

Stiles rushed to Peter as he saw him chained up to a chair in the middle of the living room. He goes to check his pulse, he was oddly relieved when he finally one.

"Don't go all soft on us." Olive comes out of no where, startling him.

"What did you do to him?" He asked.

"He tried killing your girlfriend and the hero that i am, saved her." Olive plopped down onto the couch. "Even though I should've left him."

"What do you mean.. tried killing her? Isn't she already.. dead." Stiles stutters. "I saw you kill her."

As she said that, Malia came not that far behind.

Peter started muffling stuff under his breath, which quickly got Olives attention. "Why don't Scott explain it to you." She began to push Stiles, Malia and Scott out of the door. "Somewhere else." She slammed the door in their faces.

"Why'd you do that?" Derek asked.

"If I kill him, nobody will be getting in my way." Olive approached Peter lifting his head up by his hair. Once that didn't wake him up, she slammed him across his face.

Derek tried to hide his laughter as Peter jumped awake. He couldn't move much, the chains kept him down for the most part.

Peter looked around and began to panic, once he saw how dark it was outside. "It's to late."

The look and fear in Peters voice brought chills down Dereks back. He pulled Olive back as she went to go after him again. "What is?"

"He's back.." He asked.

"If you don't stop with these quick answers i'm going to rip your throat out." Olive grew very angry.

"Zara comes from a long line of the worlds most powerful witches, so strong that they all share a connection with each other." Peter paused.

"Will you get to your point." Even Derek was getting annoyed.

"When Zaras mom found out she unlocked her powers she had a witch put some type of boundary spell over Zara so she would have no connection with the coven but when she died.. it broke."

"They're all dead, why would that matter?" Derek asked.

"all but one... Kai Parker."

Olives face instantly turned pale.

"He won't get her." Derek finally approached Peter.

"Like I said.. it's too late."

Derek rushed to the back room where he had her hidden in the coffin. As he opened it, his stomach sunk... so was gone. All he could hear was Peter laughing from the living room, after that the whole world went silent.