FRENEMY

• • •

The next couple of days Zara still felt trapped in Olives mind, got heat flashes and even woke up screaming sometimes. Isaac had been staying over since, but she limited what she told him. As they were laying in bed, her phone and been blowing up with text and calls. As much as he didn't want to Isaac woke her up out of a good sleep. She goes to check the phone to see, it was from Allison.

"Hello?" She puts the phone to her ear as she continues to lay in bed, with her head resting on Isaac bare chest.

"Meet us, under the town bridge." Allison said, not giving much more answers before hanging up.

"Town bridge? What is that about?" He asked before she got the chance to get out of bed.

Isaac sat up in the bed while Zara got out.

"I promised Allison I would help her out.. with work." Zara answered, trying to avoid as many questions as possible.
She trusted Isaac with everything in her but not Derek and that's his alpha, he would have no choice but to tell him. She moved into the clothes to get clothes.

"School work, under a bridge?" He asked, not at all believing it. He jumped out of the bed too and went after her.

"I never said it was school work." She added.

He was starting to get annoyed, he knew from the beginning this is how it would end up, with Zara keeping dark secret but it still bothered him.

• • •

As she approaches the bridge, she saw Allison and Chris standing there waiting at their car. Once they notice her, they rush off her. Allison was covered in blood while Chris wasn't.

"We finally found out what's been killing people lately." Chris spoke up, as she had got close enough.

Zara kind of felt relieved that they knew about Olive, it was a secret that she didn't know how long she could keep.

"My dad thinks it's a vampire, turns out those exist." Allison said as she approached them, entering the conversation.

'A vampire.' Zara thought, so they didn't know who it was, now she wasn't so relief.

Chris pumped Allison to the arm, she took a deep breathe and moved away.

"We could really use your help killing this thing. My dad doesn't really have experience on these types of thing." Allison said, trying not to embarrass herself.

Zara knew that was a lie and looked at him, waiting for him to give himself up, but he didn't. "Or maybe you just let deal with it." She said before walking away, she felt Olives pain and betrayal, she couldn't just sit there and help them.

"You have no choice, Stiles and Scott are on their way right now, following this thing." Gerald stepped up out from the dark and said loud and clear, Stopping Zara from being able to walk away.

"There in danger as we speak, help or they die." he continued.

Allison and Chris looked shocked too by the news.

"So i was right your family can't just ask for help." Zara anger gee by the situation, her eyes began to glow so Chris and Allison backed away.

Gerald pulled out a taser and sparked it in the air as a warning. "Help or they die." He moved the taser closer and closer to her face.