MY PERSON

The next day was the first day of the new school year, Zara was supposed to be a senior with her friends but she wasn't ready to explain it Liam, who is now a freshman at Beacon Hills.

Zara was super down about not being there for him, Liam had nothing because of her. Her emotions were heightened from both the werewolf and vampire senses. She stayed with Stiles, it has been the first time they've actually were able to be together.

She sat in the bathtub with her head on her knees while the shower poured over her. Before Stiles left for school he went to check up her, he was turning really concerned.

He turned the water off and quickly got a towel to dry her off. "I should stay home, shouldn't I?"

She slowly got up, taking over the towel and wrapping it around herself. "No, it's your senior year, you shouldn't miss that." She forced a smile so he would believe it.

"It's yours too."

"I'm dead remember."

He nodded his head and bend down to give her a kiss. It lasted a while, he didn't want to let her go.

She pulled awhile and pushed him out the door. "Have fun." She smiled as she quickly shut the door.

• • •

At the school Lydia was showing Malia around. Malia was the werecoyote Scott and Stiles turned turn back into a human. While she was in class writing on the chalk board, with Malia on her one side, she turned to glance out the window just to think but when she did she saw Olive standing there. She quickly speeded away before Lydia could do something.

Once Lydia was finished with the problem on the board she excuses herself to the restroom. Instead of going to the bathroom she snuck out the back.

"I know you can hear me?" She gave up and crossed her arm, waiting for Olive to come to her.

Within second Olive was standing right in front of her.

"At school really?" Lydia genuinely did like having Olive around but this was crossing a line.

"I had to make sure you were okay?"

"Of course I would be, why wouldn't I?" Lydia asked.

Olive began to lose her balance and fall over. Lydia caught her just in time before her head hit the ground.

"What happened?" Lydia demanded answers.

Olive could barley speak so she lifted up her sleeve. As she did she revealed a bite in her arm, it looked infected and gross.

"Why aren't you healing?" Lydia began to panic, as she got a weird feeling in her head.

"It's a werewolf bite.." Olive looked up at Lydia as her face slowly turned more pale. "I'm dying Lydia."

• • •

Malia ended up walking out as Lydia tried to carry Olive away. They ended up taking her to her place and they were Kate bombarded them with questions.

"What did you—?" Kate goes to attack Malia and Lydia as they laid her onto the couch. She cut herself off once she seen the big bite on her arm.

"It wasn't them." Olive grabbed the energy to speak up.

Lydia sat down on the couch beside Olive, grabbing her hand. "You're going to be okay."

"No she won't." Malia couldn't read the room and spoken.

They all quickly turned to Malia as to shut up.

Kate looked around at everyone as if she had something to say but didn't want too. She backed up in a corner so nobody would notice.