FURY

2X07
• • •

"Hello Zee."

"Oh my god." Zara turns to Olive but she was gone. "What did she do?" She asked, running out the house.

"I see you met my little friend, amazing isn't she?" They said taking a long pause. "Now it's only fair that i meet yours."

"Zara? is that you?" Isaac said, through the phone. You could hear the fear and panic in his voice.

"Peter let him go." She shouted through the phone.

"You should know how this works by now." He said before hanging up.

• • •

When the call ended, Zara run out the party and frantically tried call anyone she knew could help but no answer. She tried a locator spell on both Isaac and Scott and Stiles. She decided to go get help before she even thought about going against Peter.
Stiles and Scott were at the Police Station, so thats where she went.

"Sheriff, where the boys at?" She asked him and he lead her to his office.

Almost immediately after she walked in the noticed something was up.

"What happened?" Scott goes to comfort her.

"He's alive." She said, trying to gather the words. How could she even explain this.

"Who?" Stiles asked, closing the door behind her.

"Peter." She said, shocking them all. "And he has Isaac. I think he wants revenge for what I did." She looked at both of them for answers but none of them at had any.

"Do you know where he has them?" Scott asked.

She nodded her head, yes.

"Come on then, we'll call Derek on the way there." Scott guided them out.

• • •

The locator spell lead them to the school. As they approached the school Zaras body stopped, the last time she was here with Peter her father died. When Stiles and Scott realized she wasn't beside them anymore they walked back to see if she was ready.

"I know this is hard but you have to keep it together." Scott said as he reached her.

"You're our only hope on actually defending him." Derek came out of nowhere, finishing Scott sentence.

She looks back and once she sees Derek, she begins to feel okay again.

"Can't forget me." They all turned back to see Allison.

"Anyone else want to come out of no where." Stiles sarcastically yelled out.

"I overheard your little call and thought you would need help." Allison whipped out her bow and arrow.

"No." Scott pulled Allison to the side, to try and convince her to leave.

"She can't be here." Stiles whispered to Zara and Derek. "If she finds out."

"I know." Zara said before he could finish.

"Looks like Allison's helping." Scott said as he and Allison walked back over. He didn't even looked fully convinced himself.

• • •

They walk into the school, trying to find any sign of Isaac.

"Should we split up?" Stiles whispered.

They all look over at Stiles, annoyed. The plan was to be quiet and he was doing the exact opposite.
It wasn't until they picked up his scent that they decided to split up. Derek and Zara and Scott, Stiles and Allison.
Zara and Derek ended up down in the basement where they found Isaac stuck in a closet. He was punching on the door, screaming and begging for her. Zara run over to him but was pushed back.