Omega

2X01
• • •

Zara has spent all of her time studying and practicing her magic. She no longer had no friends to go out with so this seemed like a good way to use time. She had been careless about hiding her books and object, everything just scattered around her room. She had been in the bathroom this morning fixing her makeup when she walked back into her room she seen her brother playing with her talisman.

"Liam!"

She shouted at him as it began to light up. She snatched it from his hand.

"Woah what was that?"

Liam tries to grab it back but Zara pushes him back. She begin to frantically put away all her things.

"Get out Liam!"

She shouted as she tried to push him out the room.

"I just want to ask you something-."

He paused trying to get her attention until she finally decided to listen. She took a deep breath and signaled him to ask.

"I have school conference and.. I don't want mom to go."

He explained to her. She waited for him to continue and to ask what he wanted. She was annoyed and just wanted him to hurry.

"Can you go instead?"

He asked. She took another deep breath as she thought.

"Bring me the papers tomorrow."

Zara finally answered. He seemed relieved and gave her a quick hug before walking away. As she shut the door she quickly turned around and jumped back in fear. Derek was now standing right in front of her.

"How did you get in?"

She asked as she shook of the fear.

"You're a good sister."

He said, changing the subject so he wouldn't have to answer. He moved around the room, looking closely to each decoration but mostly pay attention to the family picture on her night stand. She snatches it away from him.

"I need your help."

He asked, not wasting any time.

"Of course you do."

She rolled and turned back into his direction.

"Now that Peters dead and I'm the alpha. I need a pack and Scott is out of the picture and with the help of a witch it would be so much easier."

Derek moved closer to her, basically not asking but telling her.

"No, Peters dead we have no reason to work together anymore. Find your own pack and leave me out of all this.. supernatural drama."

Zara said, picking up her school bag from her bed. He tried to speak again but she stopped him.

"I want to be a normal high school girl."