BETRAYALS

•  •  •

Next thing Liam knew he was knocked over his head, just hard enough to knock him out.
As he faded back into consciousness, be began to hear light whispers coming from in front of him. He even tried to move his arms free before he opened them but had no luck.
As he opened his eyes he seem that he was tapped up from the chest down. He looked around to see where he was but all he noticed was, it was a shower, nothing familiar. He tried to call out for help but the duct tape over his mouth made it impossible.
The shower curtain swung open, his heart dropped. He didn't need to say anything the look on his face said it all.

"What did you do?" Stiles shouted over at Scott, consistently hitting him on his shoulder, gradually getting harder.

"I-I don't know, I bit him.. i think.." Scott paused. " I had to kidnap him."

"So we're both on the same page, THIS IS KIDNAPPING." Stiles got louder as his got more frustrated. "Reminder on why I always come up with the plans."

Scott picked up Liam from the tub and helped him over to his bed, where he pushed him back to sit down.
Stiles reached over and ripped off the tape.

"What did you do to me?" Liam looked up at them full of fear. The boys he once looked up to were beginning to look like monsters.

"What I did to you will all make sense later on, just know I did it to save you." Scott paused to give him a moment. "You're going to experience a lot of changes."

"If it don't kill you." Stiles gave Scott a harsh look.

Liam begins to cry, he could hold it in. Scott and Stiles come in to try and comfort him but just before they tried Liam used his head to head butt Scott. He finally broke free from the duct tape but just as he tried Stiles ran after him. Liam punched Stiles in the face, causing him to fall back. Liam used this chance to run, and get as far as he possibly could.

•  •  •

At school the next day, Scott explain to the pack what he did, along with Stiles usual level of sarcasm.
Stiles was upset with Scott for a decision they should've made together.

"Do you understand what you just did?" Olive comes behind him, listening the whole time.

"That's only if he survived it." Scott added, as if she didn't just jump scare everyone else. At this point he was used to her spontaneous and unexpected appearance.

"He will, Liam was made to be werewolf." Olive stepped forward and joined the group. "I mean it was the whole reason Zara helped Void." She looked at Stiles seeing if it rang a bell.

"What do you mean?" Malia added, thinking she was the only one lost.

"Liam was cursed, he would've ended up as a werewolf either way." Olive paused. "But Void gave up a spell to help reverse it, it was the only reason she helped him." She gave Scott a deep, dark look "Everything she did was for nothing."

Scott knew exactly what she was talking about, Allison.

"So how about we don't tell her?" Kira added.

"It's a full moon tonight, so figured it out or she will find out." Olive speeded away before anyone else could say anything.

•  •  •

Later that night, Malia and Kira convinced Liam to trust them, and they lead him to the lake house.
As they walked into the house, a big duffel bag caught his eye but as soon as Scott, Stiles and Lydia walked in, he jumped back in constant fear.