Chapter 25: Is This Love

Start writing your story

As you probebly can remember I was on the ship whit Duncan in a storm. How historical is it. So we ware at the part where he brushed his fingers on my face and I was talking about how I though I fell in love.

After he did that he brushed his hand over my hair too push it behind my ear. And I just stood there like a idiot staring at him. Or at least trying because with all that wind it was quite hard. My hair was going everywhere. I was a complete mess. But he still looked at me. Ow his eyes ware so beautiful. I don't want too sit there and do nothing so I took his hand and screamed.

" Duncan I think I'm in love with you."

" I know I think I'm in love with you too." He said screaming back.

P.O.V Duncan

After she said that it did not feel right just too sit there and hold hands so I removed my hand from her tight grip put it on her cheek. And you gets it, I kissed her. I kissed her I still can't believe it but I did. She was completely shook. Her soft brown hair was flying everywhere. But suddenly the ship swing the other way and we rolled to the other side. We both laughed it of even if it was quite scary. We later there a few minutes. When someone finally open the Little door from the ground. I saw Klaus his hair pop up he trew a cord whit at the end of it a anker. I pushed Violet too the cord she grabbed is and took my leg too make sure I was coming too. And we both were finally safe inside.