1-Scott

"Babe, you're staring," Alex mumbled. We were laid out on the couch, with his legs resting in my lap. We were both on our phones like always, but I guessed he noticed that I had been stealing glances.

"Choke me," Mitch coughed jokingly from across the room. He had Wyatt cuddled up and asleep in his lap as he sat cross-legged on our small reclining chair. He was on his phone, but apparently took a break from the Twitterverse and looked up.

Alex and I are, in fact dating. It's usually not a topic we talk about, though. Fans don't exactly like Alex for obvious reasons. But Mitch- (my roommate, best friend, and the guy I make all my YouTube videos with) and I aren't...together, I guess? We tease around on our channels, and hashtag Scomitche went full swing.

"Sorry. Next time, we'll get a room," Alex laughed, nudging my arm with his foot.

Alex and I were cool. Real cool, actually. He was a good kisser, and he liked to do the talking in the relationship. And I was down with that.
He also randomly did nice things for me, and all he ever asked for in return was to promise myself to him. (He was also one of those gushy lovey cuddly guys.) He was like any perfect boyfriend, yet he was different in so many ways.

He wasn't talented at singing like me, but he does play piano like a boss. He's accompanied me in many of my music videos for YouTube.

He and I played absolutely no sports, but we went to the gym together regularly. We were about the same build, so there was no real dominance over the other. (I was usually the top, though, if you were wondering.) Mitch scoffed into the air.

"I'm sure. Staying over, Xander?" Mitch smirked as he began to gather up our empty wine glasses. I looked over at him, excited for his answer, only to see him shake his head.

"Nope. Tonight I have studying to do for a class. Speaking of, I'm also working a shift at Starbucks tomorrow as well. On the house if you stop by and rescue me," Alex said. I groaned in disappointment. It was already really late. And I didn't like the thought of my boyfriend out alone at night. He only was a student, after all.

"What? You don't like free coffee?"

"I do. But...it's really late and it's dark out. I don't want you to get murdered or raped or something out there," I answered. Alex snorted as he stood up from the couch. He pulled me to the door of mine and Mitch's apartment.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay over?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled sadly.

"I swear I'll be safe."

"You better."

"Promise. So stop by Starbucks tomorrow?"

"Sounds good. Goodnight kiss?" I closed my eyes and waited. With a chuckle, he pressed his lips to mine, as he placed his hand on my cheek. I wasn't planning on pulling away as soon as I did, but a bright flash from the corner of my eye caught my attention.

Mitch had his phone up, and he was snickering. If I has noticed sooner, I would have flipped him off. "That one is defiantly going on Instagram," he ran away from us, laughing with his phone in hand. I huffed, turning back to Alex. He was shaking his head, a smile on his face.
"That one. What if he actually does post it?"

"Then people will see it. That's how Instagram works, darling. No biggie," I shrugged, putting my hands on his waist. He tilted his head.

"And you'd be okay with your fans seeing us?" I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek.

"Babe, there's nothing to hide. Mitch and I are only friends. The sooner the public realize that that's the reality, the better. Happy sunshines?" I asked. He nodded, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Whatever. Happy sunshines." He checked his phone and frowned. "It's super late. Gotta go. See you tomorrow," he said as he removed my fingers from his waist. I frowned as he turned and walked down our driveway.

"Text me when you get home!" I called. He groaned into the darkness.

"Alright, mom!" And he was gone. I closed the door, and suddenly remembered Mitch. I laughed to myself as the moment of Mitch running away like a girl flashed back into my mind.

"Michelle! I swear if you post it without my permission I'll kick your face in!"

-