it's okay

[ couple au ]
[ eddy x brett ]
[ context: brett and eddy just did the "thing" under the condition when they were afraid that their friends would find out...but instead of teasing them, their friends assured them and supported them, while trying not to make eddy feel bad/ashamed about it ]

Brett and Eddy were panting furiously for air, while lying next to each other, naked. They were making love with each other earlier, and currently, lacking stamina and energy, laying flat on bed, staring at the ceiling.

"That was...amazing." said Eddy. "We haven't had such an intense sex for quite a period of time."

Brett blushed. "I mean, luckily, Ray went out with the others. Or else we're dead meat."

Brett and Eddy smiled at each other. Right now they were all having a vacation with their friends, Ray, Shaun and Jordon. Earlier that night, Ray suggested going out and have a nice walk around the promenade while visiting some pop stars Ray liked and get inspiration for Jordon's next piece. However, Brett disliked pop music so he didn't want to follow them. Eddy, seeing his boyfriend not wanting to go, decided to stay behind as well.

And that was how they spent their time alone in the vacation house, cuddling, until they felt like doing something even deeper than that. They started out by kissing, then everything started to get more intense. Eddy suddenly undid the buttons of his shirt and tossed them aside, causing Brett to do the same. Then, they did the stuff, which sent them both right up to euphoria.

"You know, if you want to do that once again, just tell me. I'm always ready for another round." said Eddy, still naked, while pinning Brett right on the wrists.

Brett shook his head. "No way, you're taking up most of my energy already. So no. I'm too tired to even kiss you,"

"Are you sure?" asked Eddy, smirking mischievously. But before Brett could even answer, Eddy already laid his lips onto his, tasting the sweet taste of his boyfriend. Brett eventually responded to the kiss while clawing Eddy on the back.

"Says the one who said he is too tired to kiss me." said Eddy. "Look at how passionately you're kissing me right now-"

"Brett! Eddy! We're home!" yelled a voice from behind.

"Holy crap!" muttered Eddy. He looked around him. Their room is a huge mess, and stains are everywhere in bed. It is quite obvious to everyone that they had just done the thing.

What else could he do?

Oh man, timing.

"Eddy, I'll just pretend to sleep and cover the bed with the blanket." said Brett as he started his act.

"Okay good idea," said Eddy, "Just carry out this plan."

Brett immediately dived back into the covers, still naked and closed his eyes. Of course, he isn't really sleeping, but he had to close his eyes and pretend that he's asleep, so that there isn't anything suspicious.

Meanwhile Eddy got one of the oversized hoodies that Shaun owned that somehow ended in his wardrobe and went outside, welcoming his friends back from their little road trip.

Thank God they haven't noticed, thought Eddy.

"H...hey! Guys! How's the trip? hehehehe..." giggled Eddy while babbling nervously.

"Eddy? Why are you wearing my hoodie?" asked Shaun. "But never mind, you could keep it. It looks cute on you anyways."

"Thing is, what makes him wear something oversized." said Ray, giving Eddy a look that he knew that Brett and him had definitely did something when they were away. Eddy's arterioles on his face dilated, causing his face to flush.