𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃.

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃

❝ 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱,
𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱. ❞

❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
  𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

— sᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʟᴀᴄᴇʏ

❝ 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨,
𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? ❞

❝ 𝘕𝘢𝘩. 𝘏𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EVER SINCE Wanda and Atlas' first meeting, it was safe to say they didn't get along. At all. Some would even describe it as hatred. Maybe that seems like a strong observation, but after the team having to witness the many bitter interactions between the two, what other explanation for it was there?

Atlas can't actually remember the moment he began to dislike the red haired girl. Truth be told, he didn't actually mind her at first. But it seemed that from the beginning Wanda had some sort of vendetta against Atlas, which just ended up being the flame that ignited their seemingly never ending feud.

The pair would argue over the littlest things. Whether it be the way Atlas would make harmless jokes towards Vision, which he'll admit, was mainly just to tick her off. Or how Wanda would dish out snarky comments about the 'careless' attitude Atlas had, picking on every little thing he did.

The rest of the team never really expected their relationship to hit as bitter as it did. To the point of screaming matches sprouting from something as simple as Wanda not moving up her seat.

Usually Thor, Natasha or Steve would be the ones to step in. One of them making a comment for them to quit it or a remark to try and lighten the mood.