⭢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER ELEVEN
( THE WAY IT WAS )

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER ELEVEN( THE WAY IT WAS )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ guys i'm still on holiday but i literally forgot that i had this in my drafts LMAO IM SO SORRY ]

SIX DAYS HAD PASSED since the whole... scenario... that happened between Wanda and Atlas back in his room. Six days since she kissed him. Six days since he kissed her back. Six days since they almost did god knows what until Kate unknowingly interrupted.

Wanda spent the first few days completely avoiding Atlas. She wouldn't look at him. She wouldn't talk to him. Nothing.

Wanda knew that Atlas was a pretty unpredictable person. So when she'd catch him talking to Vision, or exchanging the usual whispers with Natasha, which she still found odd, she'd instantly go into panic mode.

The team had noticed the unusual silence when it came to the pair. And Wanda knew that they'd picked up on it. So around the day four mark, she started to slowly slip back into her usual ways when it came to Atlas. She'd make passing comments, complain about him, shout at him. Just like the way it was.

Basically anything that wouldn't raise suspicion.

Because she was absolutely petrified that Vision would find out.

Whether that be by him somehow figuring it out himself, somebody else telling him, or even by Atlas running his mouth. It didn't matter. She just couldn't let it happen.

Atlas on the other hand, oh, he was doing perfectly fine. Seriously.

He wasn't in a relationship. He didn't have any prior commitments to anybody. Sure, he and Natasha may flirt here and there, but both of them know it doesn't mean anything. So unlike Wanda, Atlas had nothing to lose. Which meant that when it came to this situation, it was all under his control.

Atlas had Wanda completely wrapped around his finger.

And boy, did he make sure to remind her of it too.

Like when she'd let the stress of the whole thing get the better of her emotions, causing her to push a little too far in an argument. He'd just simply smirk and shoot her a knowing look, which was enough to instantly shut her up. Because she knew exactly what he was referring to.

Or yesterday for example, when Atlas gripped Wanda's hips as he squeezed past her. Such a mundane thing, yet the feeling of his hands on her waist were enough to make her jump straight away.

He saw the way she sucked in a breath as he looked down at Wanda from over her shoulder, the goosebumps that formed along her arms, the way she glanced down at his hands when she thought he wasn't looking. But he was.