⭢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER FIVE
( WITCH )

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER FIVE( WITCH )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ATLAS WALKED behind his brother as he led him down one of the hallways in the compound. While they were walking, Thor pointed out the rooms as they passed them and explained what they were.

He was like his very own tour guide, which Atlas found rather amusing. Thor seemed to be enjoying himself too.

Atlas glanced inside a few of the rooms where there was a crack in the door and from what he managed to see, he was pretty surprised.

Since the floor where he cell had been was the only place Atlas had ever known in the building, he figured the rest of the place would have the same dull decoration.

But much to his surprise, it was actually quite nice.

The place was clean, but not overly clean to the point where you wouldn't be able to tell that people lived there. It was just the right amount of tidy, y'know? It looked homely, comfortable to a certain extent but you could still tell that everything here probably cost a lot of money.

It was clear to Atlas that whoever had furnished the place mustn't be too shy about spending money.

Atlas turned his head to the side as he walked, moving his attention onto the picture frames along the walls that held a few different awards.

"Tony Stark, Stark Industries, Tony Stark, Tony Stark." Atlas read out the names on each one as he walked past. "Well, this guy certainly seems proud of himself."

"He likes to brag." Thor shrugged, looking at Atlas over his shoulder with a smirk. "You two should get along great."

Atlas scoffed with a chuckle. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Ah, big egos and whatnot..." He trailed off once they reached the end of the hallway and paused, turning around to face Atlas after a few seconds. "You stay here."

Atlas looked around, confused. "Why?"

"Because you're still supposed to be downstairs." Thor started. "You can't just waltz in there like, Surprise!"

"Yes, because that's the first thing I'd say to them Thor." Atlas remarked.

Thor rolled his eyes. "If I go in there first and announce that I've let you out, give them a heads up... then really it defeats the whole deception part of the matter. So really, they can't be angry. I just need to explain everything to them."