⭢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER TWO
( MEMORY LANE )

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER TWO( MEMORY LANE )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ 𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃 | 2013 ]

ATLAS WALKED DOWN the corridor with his hands behind his back, looking at the different cells that housed the many prisoners from different realms.

He came to a stop once he reached a certain cell and walked towards the glass, looking inside at the man who was lay on the bed, repeatedly tossing up a small trinket of some sort into the air and catching it.

The man noticed Atlas from the corner of his eye and turned his head to look at him.

"Loki." Atlas greeted.

"Ah," Loki sat up and narrowed his eyes in curiosity, sending him a wry smile. He gestured towards the cell opposite him. "Have you come to look at the new friends Odin has brought me?"

"I don't care for them." Atlas shook his head. "I'm here to visit you."

A scoff managed to slip past Loki's lips. "You mean to say you care for me?"

"You do some questionable things Loki, but you're still my brother." Atlas replied. "Of course I care for you."

Loki remained silent for a moment, his facial features softening ever so slightly, so much so that Atlas didn't pick up on it. Before Loki could even give Atlas the chance to notice, he turned around and started to walk around the room.

"How thoughtful." Loki remarked.

Atlas sighed at his brothers reply. He glanced around Loki's cell and looked at a certain pile of books on one of the tables. "The books I sent, do they not interest you?"

"Is that how I'm to while away eternity? Reading?" Loki huffed. "Once again, how truly thoughtful of you brother."

Atlas rolled his eyes, beginning to grow annoyed. "I've done everything I can to make you comfortable here, Loki."

"Have you?" Loki turned around to face his brother. "Tell me, does Odin share your concern? Does Thor?"

"Loki—"

"It must be so inconvenient, them asking after me day and night." Loki said sarcastically.

"Don't." Atlas cut in before Loki could continue, his tone becoming more serious. "Don't stand here, and feed me with this whole innocent act. Because we both know it's bullshit. It was your actions that got you here. No one else's."