⭢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER THIRTEEN
( THOSE DAMN DIMPLES )

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER THIRTEEN( THOSE DAMN DIMPLES )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: i'm splitting this chapter in two bc otherwise it'll get way too big but don't worry the kinky stuff will go on into the next one too ;)

ATLAS WALKED DOWN the hall with a quickened pace, hoping to catch up to Wanda. But so far he had no luck. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. Jesus she could walk fast when she was in tantrum mode.

He let out a frustrated huff and started to check different rooms as he walked past them, opening the doors and quickly looking inside. They were all empty and the lights were off. Which made sense considering everyone was at the party.

As he continued to walk down the corridor, the light coming from underneath one of the doors grabbed his attention.

Bingo.

He made his way over to the door and didn't even bother to knock or check if it was actually Wanda who was inside. Atlas was too annoyed to give whoever it was the courtesy.

It just didn't make sense. She didn't make sense.

Atlas abruptly opened the door, the person inside letting out an audible gasp at the sudden entrance.

Wanda's head shot up and she looked at him through the mirror. Her hands were placed on top of the sink, holding up her body as she leant against it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Her tone wasn't bitter like it usually was. She was more shocked than anything.

Atlas stepped inside and closed the door behind him. Wanda stood up straight but didn't turn around, she continued to watch him through the mirror.

"Atlas, I said what the h—"

"We're talking." Atlas cut her off.

"No we're not." Wanda shook her head. "Get out."

"No."

"You can't just walk in on someone when they're in the fucking bathroom Atlas!" Wanda's face stiffened. "What if I was peeing?"

Atlas shrugged. "Then I would go like this," He covered his eyes.

Wanda scoffed, somewhat gently, as if she was trying to cover up a laugh. She looked down at her hands and sighed.

"Just go back to the party, Atlas."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I don't—"

"Because you don't want me in here?" Atlas answered for her. "Because you don't want anything to do with me?"