⭢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER SEVEN
( SCENIC ROUTE )

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER SEVEN( SCENIC ROUTE )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NOW THAT everyone had safely landed on the ship, they wasted no time in splitting off into their groups to do the task that they had been assigned.

Steve gave everyone a nod before running off to make his way to the front deck in order to find Rumlow. Kate and Atlas walked across one of the bridges side by side while Wanda and Natasha walked behind them.

"The hostages," Kate did a quick check of her surroundings before looking over her shoulder at Wanda. "How many of them did you say were being held?"

"Twenty-eight. Mostly just riggers and deckhands." Wanda told her.

"How fun." Atlas mumbled with an eye roll.

Wanda's gaze flicked over to Atlas, her eyes narrowing as she looked at the back of his head. "God you just can't help yourself, can you? Of course you're complaining."

"When I'm around you?" Atlas didn't bother to look at her, keeping his eyes ahead. "Always."

"And suddenly I feel a headache coming on." Natasha quipped.

"Twenty-eight?" Kate blinked. "That's more than I expected. I should probably do a head check, right?" She looked at Atlas. "Do you think we should do a head check?"

Atlas chuckled. "Whatever works best for you, partner."

"They killed the Captain and Chief Engineer." Wanda informed them. "So far, they're the only casualties we know about. There could be less hostages."

"Okay." Kate nodded, trying to psych herself up. "Yeah, I can do that."

"Don't worry Kate, you got it." Wanda reassured her. "You always do."

Natasha finished taking off her parachute and dumped it on the floor. "Hey, what about the nurse who's office is on the eighth floor? What's her name again?"

Atlas rolled his eyes at Natasha's persistence, but unbeknownst to him Wanda had the same reaction.

"Secure the engine room, then find me a date."

"Okay." Wanda grabbed Natasha's attention before she could speak again. "Time to go."

Natasha grinned and turned the corner with Wanda, the duo breaking away from Atlas and Kate since their routes were different.