⭢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER ONE
( SUNSHINE )

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER ONE( SUNSHINE )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ATLAS BARGED his way through the set of double doors ahead of him, his eyes snapping to different parts of the room to check if it was clear for any more of the Hydra guards that had proven to be a real pain in the neck for him.

It's not like it was hard for Atlas to deal with them, he was a god after all. They were just really annoying and not to mention the fact that they were taking up more of the borrowed time that Atlas was already on.

There wasn't time to mess around. To take any detours. He was here for one thing and one thing only.

The tesseract.

He managed to find out that the tesseract was being transported to one of the so called, off the grid, underground HYDRA bases just outside of Austria. Atlas chuckled to himself the day he made the discovery of the base, remarking a small Off the grid my ass under his breath.

Since he had arrived on Earth, he'd heard whispers through the grape vine about the infamous terrorist organization named HYDRA. How their members were ruthless savages, bent on world domination.

And here Atlas was, practically going through everyone in the whole base without even breaking a sweat.

Well, he thought they sounded pretty big-headed anyway.

But nonetheless, he still had to be cautious, careful not to leave too much of a mess. Because the last thing he wanted was to attract any unwanted attention from a certain group of individuals that he knew had their eye on places like this.

A group that his own brother seemed to have made his second family.

The Avengers.

After double checking that the room was clear, he allowed himself to catch his breath and leant his back against the wall.

Atlas looked down at his wrist and tapped the device that was wrapped around it, watching as a small hologram of the tesseract was displayed along with the waypoint on the tracker that he had been using to find it in the first place.

He let out a chuckle as he looked at the hologram, his lips tugging up into a proud grin after noticing he'd managed to get to where he needed to be.

Sure, It had only taken him an extra damn hour to get to this point because of all the guards... but hey, he was here now.

Atlas turned off the hologram and looked around the room, his eyes landing on a certain pane of glass. He walked over to the glass and looked through into the small room that was behind it, coming across a square metal box that was locked tightly inside.