⭢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER THREE
( FAMILY REUNION )

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER THREE( FAMILY REUNION )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 -
[ 2 days later ]

SO MAYBE, sedatives did last forever.

It had been around a two days since Atlas had arrived at his new humble abode, and still, he was yet to get his powers back to their usual potential.

During his time in the cell, he'd received a multitude of visits from the Avengers. Each one being a different member every time. It was like they were doing shifts.

Most of them weren't really talkative, just coming in to drop off food and then leave. Atlas didn't really blame them to be honest. He was a complete stranger. So it was only natural for them to be weary. Besides, it's not like he wanted to engage in conversation with them in the first place.

Wanda hadn't visited again either, not since their altercation on the day he arrived. Atlas didn't actually care. In fact, it was probably for the best. They were both just one step away from ripping each others throats out anyway.

However, there was a particular girl that was surprisingly nice. Who unlike the others, had actually come down a few times. Her black hair would almost always be tied up into a ponytail, attire consisting of sports clothing that led Atlas to assume she'd do her visiting shift after training or something.

She never said much. Just muttering a soft, little awkward, greeting or asking if he needed anything. The girl even brought him a few books to read, offering a small smile before simply walking away.

It wasn't much but Atlas still appreciated the gesture, although he didn't show it. Having a break from the constant annoying questions like What's your name? or What did you want with the Tesseract? was always nice.

Then again, it's not like he answered anyone's questions anyway. He didn't speak to anyone.

There was only one person that Atlas would talk to. And the rest of the Avengers knew that too. So for the last two days, it had just been a waiting game until Thor returned back to the compound.

And today, was that day.

The rest of the Avengers were gathered in one of the meeting rooms, all sat around the table with the CCTV from Atlas' cell displayed on the TV screen at the end of the room.