⭢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER SIXTEEN
( OFF AGAIN )

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER SIXTEEN( OFF AGAIN )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ASGARD | Eight months ago

ATLAS GATHERED the last of his things and dumped them down on his bed. He opened his hand out to the side and used his powers to pull one of his bags into his hand so he could start packing his stuff up.

He didn't need much, only taking a few changes of clothing here and there. The bag was pretty much just filled with his suit and weapons. Atlas figured he'd just buy, or steal, more clothes once he got down there.

Earth was pretty much the last place he wanted to go. He really differed from both his brothers' opinions on the planet. Thor and Loki each cared for Earth, for completely opposite reasons of course, but still. Atlas simply didn't care for it at all.

The only reason he was travelling there in the first place was because of the Tesseract, because of Loki.

The sound of his bedroom door opening and closing harshly caught his attention. He didn't flinch or jump, he simply just picked up his head, inhaling sharply as the sound of familiar footsteps became apparent in his ears.

"What are you doing?"

Atlas let out a breath and turned around, looking ahead at the woman stood at the opposite end of the room. He watched as her gaze bounced between him and his bags, the emotions on her face flicking between anger and one of slight sadness.

"I don't doubt that my father already told you, Freyja." Atlas started. "Which is why you've come here."

Freyja swallowed thickly and shook her head. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well," Atlas scratched the back of his head. "You told me you never wanted to speak to me again, so."

"Right." She raised a brow. "And for once you decided to listen?"

"I guess so." He shrugged. "I was doing pretty well too. Until this. How long has it been? Three weeks? That has to be a record breakup length of ours—"

"Atlas." Freyja tried to intervene.

"Maybe this is a good thing." He continued. "Now I'll be out of your hair for a while."

"That's not—" Freyja sighed. "That's not what I wanted."

"Seemed like you did." Atlas mumbled.

"I didn't mean leave!" She huffed out. "How are we ever supposed to work on things when you just— You can't leave..."