⭢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
( PRETTY BOY )

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 | CHAPTER EIGHTEEN( PRETTY BOY )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♪ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 ♪

❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 ❞

WANDA WAS SHOCKED, to say the least. She was shocked that Atlas accepted her offer about staying, shocked that she had even asked in the first place. This whole situation shocked the hell of out her pretty much.

Atlas was in the same boat. Confused as to why she wanted him to stay, confused at the fact he agreed without really thinking it over.

To sum it up, Wanda was shocked and Atlas was confused. It was pretty simple really.

However, the thing each had them stumped... was how well it was going? Sure, most people would consider being in somebody else's presence without wanting to scream at them as the bare minimum.

But Atlas and Wanda didn't fit into that category. Not with each other.

Not usually anyway.

Since Atlas had first arrived at the Avengers compound, the pair have only known nothing but hatred and anger towards the other. There were the occasional... interactions, but that all seemed to be pretty new too. Whatever the fuck that was about.

Either way, they were both pretty surprised at themselves right now.

Because it had almost been two hours of them being in each others company, and they didn't want to kill one another. There had been no arguing, no screaming matches, nobody needed for back up to separate them.

They were no longer the Avenger and God that were in a never ending feud with one another. They were simply just Wanda and Atlas.

It was just the two of them.

In a way it was like an eye-opener, because the negative opinions that they had associated with one another had started to diminish a little. Piece by piece.

It wasn't enough for them to completely pack up and become the best of friends, of course, but it was a start.

Whether it was the way that Wanda laughed so freely, no longer needing to be so uptight anymore. Or the way that Atlas smiled more, no longer needed to be so stoic. They were slowly starting to feel more comfortable around each other.

It was like the ticking time bomb that was their clusterfuck of a relationship had been defused. Like all the unpleasant tension that was constantly looming had been pushed to the side for now.