Chapter 1: Chloe Grace Moretz

Hi guys! My names Chloe-Grace Moretz but you could call me Chloe- Grace, Gracey, Chloe, or whatever.

Seemingly I need to tell you guys my background, here goes nothing:

So it all started way before I was born, my brother, walked out of the family when he was a teenager to become a wrestler.

Years after that I was a happy little surprise. I came out in a good condition thankfully and I thought I was an only child for five years.

In the Fifth year of my living, I was 5 years old, my mom finally told me what happened.

I was so shocked! I saw his pictures and his data and everything. I also know that year that my father left My Mom and Brother 3 years before Jon walked out.

Poor Mom, she was alone...

It's a pretty confusing life for me to be honest. After learning about my bigger brother, I started researching on him.

But that was years after, so I started training at the age of 8, I was young and probably a wild child that time. I learned to dodge knives, to actually catch sharp things, to use it, in ring moves, and all the workout stuff. No people, I never got hit by those items. Relax,

Anyways I'm an 16 year old and pretty much got my College diploma a few weeks ago. oh my school life yes,

I was being homeschooled for a couple years and then for middle school I went to Hollywood Arts, but they declined me from the 7th grade. I was sad then, until I found out I'm moving to the 12th grade, for high school.

Now probably you're wondering why but I also did, I never found out why either so um yeah.

For High School I went to Beverly Hills. But things were so frustrating since I had to move, clearly the principal of Beverly High sent me, a twelve year old, for either a JOB or COLLEGE. How crazy is that?!?!

I didn't even make it to the second semester of high school, either they dont want me there or the students are annouyed or whatever. Soo i went to college, since i basically wanted to finish my school life, University not soo much. I know to be in the WWE i needed to be 18 or passed high school, but i was under age by alot im sure they wont accept me.

But hey, at least my CV is gonna be good. A CV is your school recoord which basically follows you everywhere, even after school life.

College was hard for me, not because of the studies i need to catch up on but, it was basically because of my height. shocking right? Nope.

I made it out on a Masters Degree a few weeks ago and im deciding to apply for WWE, but i would go training and toning for a month or so befor that.

Here's a Litlle Data of Myself.

Born: 10 February 1999

Full Name: Chloe Grace Moretz

Occupation: A soon to be Prroffesional Wrestler

Favorite Color:Very Dark Purple

Sibling/s: Jonathan Good ("unknown")

Status: Forever Alone hehehhee

Eye Color: Silver/Purple/Blue i dont even know how it exists but yeah

Hair Color: Was Very Brown, Turned Lighter over the years, still going lighter to Blonde

Quote: "Someday,Maybe the doors wont be shut on me, Just Maybe, You'll open up."

Oh um, well there is something weird about me though, i have no idea about anything in the WWE, i just knnow it so i could keep up with Jon.