Chapter 12: Sudden Shock

Well afte my itty bitty speech aka pipebomb out there, me and April were actually pretty happy because some of this we meant. Okay correction.

We meant all of the things we said. Yep. So basically it's the end of the show. Monday Night Raw is over and after me and April went running around the arena playing tag, we decided to go to catering.

Everyone is there except the authority. Vince, Steph and Paul. I still call Triple H as Paul. Don't know why just deal with it.

Yep so when me and AJ went in all eyes were on us. Every table was filled and there's no place left for us. But we got our own locker room. So before we went, we spot The Injustice and decided to go to their table.

April reached going there and then suddenly someone tugged me in the back. I have a feeling it's a she. Yep it's a she. She blonde and I'm guessing her names Renee, the interviewer.

Man she seems angry.

Don't know what's up with her?

"If you don't mind I was on my way to my table."

She pulled me back. Everyone literally everyone was watching us. It's like she wanted all this attention.

"Who the hell, do you think you are." she said as she gritted her teeth staring right in my eye.

"I think I am a proffesional wrestler named Chloe? Yep that's who I am." guys, if I am in trouble, I get cocky. Please don't judge.

"You, you're just, ugh, nobody talks to MY man like that!!! Ever!!"

"Um, Renee right? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb on me I know you know what I know."

"Speaking of Jonathan correct?" I said raising my eyebrow. The Shield were practically staring too. No one wanted to get involved.

"Of course I am, what the hell are you thinking!! Nobody speaks to him like that. Especially you?! You're just a newbie-" then I cut her off

"Who beated up your man in her debut. Who was that, oh me, that's right!"

"Shut up!! Nobody likes you anyways you're just an outcast the oddball here the newbie with no friends, a selfish cruel worthless female who can't control herself!!!!"

Some people started whispering

"Really? Really. I can't control myself? Says the one who seems as a jealous type."

She was about to slap me but I caught it going in slow motion. Don't know how but I caught it and Everton especially Dean had a shocked look.

Dean was coming my way. My eyes turned fury blood red.

"Stay out of this Jon!!! Or I'll make you pay!!!!"

I let go of Renee and shoved her to some direction where she could run. I do not have to deal with her anymore. Who does she think she is?! Ugh stupid human beings.

Then someone shoved me from the front and I stumbled a bit to the back. Everyone was still watching.

"What the hell!!"

"Really ambrose?!"

"Just be nice to her!" He gritted his teeth.

"Let me think about that!!" I said faking excited which quickly turned into a serious hatred voice "No."

"She is my girlfriend." Dean said angrily. Wow. just. He replaced me wow real nice, how nice Ambrose.

"Oh, I didn't know, might as well dump her and marry another scum like Seth!!"

Seth got angry too but I stared at him for a good amount of time to sit back down.

He grabbed me by the neck and tried choking me and sent some message to me. "You don't mess with her ever!!! "

I just suddenly lost it. My eyes turned whole white glowing with everyone watching. I screamed at his face and he then backed away.

I walked towards him as he move backwards and people got out of the way. I took two steps forward and that was all it took before I just completely went out of my mind.

I put my hand in front and acted like I was gonna carry him instead with a force of energy. I wasn't touching him at all. I pushed him back with my mind (telekinesis) and put my hand up facing the wall and he was carried all the way till the roof of the room.

People were terrified and somehow I was enjoying it. When I pushed him it's like you know, powers. But anyways I smashed him through some tables and chairs while trying to get him Againts the wall before.

Now that he is up there I screamed one more time.

Renee obviously screaming but then I held her up too to the air and whiped her back down. Enough to scare her.

"You Ambrose, have never messed with anyone like me. I will not use my advantages wisely.

Then I dropped him just by putting my hand down. And then I spread my arms and pretended to push real objects. And the result was a telekinesis version of pushing all tables and chairs.

" Te maldigo con tristeza pesada hasta que el tiempo te das cuenta y recordar! Esto no se levantará por tiempo corto! Pesadillas y la soledad es todo lo que vendría a vosotros y toda suerte que usted consigue! ¡Que la maldición sobre vosotros ahora !!!"
Oh yes I did I just put a curse on Ambrose. Now it'll show him. Oh his life HAHAHAHAHAHA all ruined! That will teach you not to be all so annoying and being with that girl.

I left the room and stormed out with Serafina. But before that she told Ambrose. "Dude, I don't speak Spanish but I know one thing from Italian similar too Eapania, she just put a curse on you."

"Hi Sera!!" My eyes were yellow.

"Hey, can I trust you on something?"

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"Um, Remember when I said my brother is Roman and I have a feeling yours is Ambrose."

"Yep."

"This is where the evil of me comes. I, Would love to learn curses. But I'm Italian you know. But kinda Spanish and samoan. because of my Abuela."

"Oh, yeah we should learn. I just realised I have those 'powers' in me."

"I did when I was 19 chloe. It didn't end well."

"This one didn't end well likewise."

"Hey, I really need someone to talk about Roman. Wanna go to my hotel room tomorow, you know so we could talk?"

"It depends who you're rooming with."

"That's the problem Chloe, Roman is my roomie."

"Ew, well do you speak spanish?"

"No but Italian has very good similarities-"

"tomorrow we make sure Roman don't understand. Sì¿"

Sì¡"

And we sealed this perfect disaster moment with a hug. Best Day ever to confront him.